FOR SALE: 2 12" MTX audio SUBS, BOX and AMP CHEAP!!!!!

Username: Thaprophecy

Post Number: 4
I'm selling two twelve inch mtx audio road thunder subwoofers included in a box with an mtx road thunder amplifier. All of taht for $200.. or best offer (I'll negociate with u and probably sell for less than $200). They sell all that stuff in stores seperatly for $380. So I'm selling for less than half price. The price of the amp alone in stores is $200... so u do the math.

I bought them about 6 months ago, so they are already broken in and sound great. I'm selling them because I bought a new system and have no use for this one anymore.

ACTUAL PICS:
[img]http://images.cardomain.net/products/mtx/MTXRT251D_1.jpg[/img]

If you want to actually look up the price in stores/specs, here are the links:

Subwoofers (2): http://www.cardomain.com/item/MTXRT1244
Enclosure: http://www.cardomain.com/item/RTE32512
Amplifier: http://www.cardomain.com/item/MTXRT251D

^^ Look at the ratings on those links... this is a good system for clean, decent bass and i'm just trying to sell it. It won't bang your brains out, but it's clean and puts good low end to your system. So if you are in the houston or huntsville area, you can pick it up, or we can meet somewhere.

If you are interested, send me a message!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2298
sorry to tell you buddy but nobody on this site will want them

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3379
lol charlie. yea, those subs are not very good. but would be a decent system for someone who is broke and wants a lil bit of bass.

try ebay/ craigslist

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 216
This package is selling at Circuit City RIGHT NOW for $199 installed. They call it "Boom in a Box".. funny, right? (It all comes in one cardboard box)

Anyways, $199 installed at Circuit City.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2301
ya but ill sell someone some thunder 4000's and a q logic bandpass box for 200 or ill sell some mtx thunder 7500's for 250 in a vented box and a thunder 942 for an additional 250 good thing im selling locally unless someone wants it lol

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3381
o well. may i ask B.D. what ur new system is?

Post Number: 5
i got rockford p2's

Post Number: 6
oh.. and to whoever said that it's $199 at circuit city, check again... it's $299 + tax and thats not installed.. there is a $30 installation fee.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/MTX-Subwoofer-Amplifier-Package-RTP212-/sem/rpsm/ oid/80801/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 757
point is sell this crap somewhere else if you want 200 for it

Bronze Member
Username: Allstar13

Houtson, Texas

Post Number: 35
i respect bassman and charlie for telling bd in a respectful way that its probley not ganna sell on this forum and that in there opinion they arent very good but mat there is no reason to respond the way you did you could be nicer and respect other people thank you have a nice day

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 223
That's an online price, walk into a Circuit City in MN and ask for the package, they include free installation as part of their (this is what Chad the manager called it) "taking out the garbage special". This package is being discontinued and they want it gone to make room for their new Eclipse line.
So, as mat dope said... sell your crap elsewhere if you want to make $200 off of it :-)

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 224
I think you should respect those who respect you.

It's disrespectful to come to an audiophile forum and try to sell this used entry-level equipment at retail prices.

It's insulting to link to a page where installation and in-person-local-sales are obviously not an option and claim that they don't offer free installation.. well yeah, obviously they can't install your subs over the internet.. cmon.

Those who disrespect, don't deserve respect themselves.

Post Number: 7
it's not like i was trying to sell something it's not. i said i'll start at 200 but will negociate and sell for less. i said it's not a "bang ur brains out" system and it's just for improved bass over original system. And i said houston/huntsville area.. so yall dont even need to respond if it dont apply to u.

Less than 200 for subs box and amp is cheap no matter who u are or if ur an "audiophile" or not. Some people might just want a little more bass than they have now, maybe for their wife's car or something, s*** idn.. but who cares what im sellin, either buy it, or dont post anything.

Bassman and charlie were cool about it, just tellin me it wont sell here, and thats cool, it's worth a try.

but then "matt dope" commin' along actin' like he's all badass cuz he's got a better system than what im selling. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 228
Fair enough. My only point is that the setup sells for the same price in stores.

What does the amp put out RMS?

Post Number: 8
the setup isn't the same price in stores over here, i kno that for a fact, but i dont know why it would be different up north. and click the link for the specs.

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 454
yo that system sucks man i wouldnt even put that in my little sisters car

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
ill give you $10 for it though i can probobly hook it up to her ipod or somethin

Post Number: 10
haha, man rick ross u got cvr's and actin' like u got some badass system.. ur's arent exactly jumpin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
it's not a system to blow ur brains out... it's just for something if u want some more bass than stock without knockin ur rearview off

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
my component speakers have more bass than those subs

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5539
seriously....i am not trying to be rude.
but you will have a hard time selling that system here, MTX isn't very well like among many Car Audio Members....b/c of the durability/SQ/overpricing issues.

they got good ratings b/c the people who bought that stuff...didn't research before they made their purchase.

good luck selling it though man:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
well good for u...if u dont like them very much then stay the f*** up out my thread

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1583
wow, you might as well leave now. new member here getting advice on the junk (sorry, but it is) you're trying to sell and doing nothing but talking shi_t. yeah, i think you'll sell those here.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1256
oh sh*it. stay the f*** up out my thread? haha....muddy is a nice guy. also do u see his post count, and registered date? lol i think he can be in any thread he wants to.

btw, rick ross, everything u have said in this thread so far was pointless. why u care what hes selling?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5541
dude...seriously, GTFO this forum...you are not welcome here with your sh1tty a** MTX subs....ooooooo Road Thunder.....yay!!!

take that Sh1t to Sound Domain...you will have better luck selling it there among the masses of n00bs.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
yo i wasn't talking to muddy.. i meant to post before he did. i was talking to rick ross

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 243
n00bs ryhmes with b00bs :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
i dont care what hes selling but hes trying to rip someone off by askin $200 for something that sounds worse than my dog taking a sh*t after he just ate a pound of bacon

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i said i'd start at 200 and i'd negociate... in a store u also pay tax, etc.. so it's not that bad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 470
i could get more bass from a wet fartt then having those subs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i was just putting a price up, i'll take offers i said that

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
alright sorry bout that ill buy em let me go get my jar of pennies real quick hold on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
ha, keep talkin s***, get it out on the message board since u don't talk that much head in the real world. must make u feel like a hardass or something

Gold Member

IA US

Post Number: 1259
lol that sysetm doesnt even make sense. if they are both dual 4 ohm subs, you have to wire at 4 ohms, cause the amp isnt 1 ohm stable.

Amplifier Type Mono Channel
Bridgable Not Bridgable
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 100 W x 1
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 200 W x 1

that amp only does 100rms @ 4 ohms. so...ud be doing 50rms to each 200rms sub. lol....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5549
alright rick....we get it man. lol

seriously....if you want to sell that...you will need to come down on price considerably.

i apologize for posting what i did...i thought you were getting grumpy with me. lol

no need to argue with anyone...they will just make it worse for you....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
i kno it's not the best system.. im just tryin to get rid of it

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
im just f*ckin wit u man i smoked some good sh*t earlier im bout to go pass out now dont get to mad

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
some of yall are cool, some of yall is f*gs... u kno who yall are

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1586
building a good name for yourself on this forum i see.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
i can give a f*ck about this forum.. im just tryin to sell some subs

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1587
which after that statement^^^ you probably wont do here. try a pawn shop, probably your best bet for those.

Bronze Member
Username: Allstar13

Houtson, Texas

Post Number: 39
wow this thread got alot of responses for being as pointless as it was

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thats becasuse some dumbass people make pointless responses.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 245
Maybe so, but that's how we like this forum!

Now, GTF lost :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 89
b.d if you want to get rid of it why dont you just drive to ur local dump and smash it to little peices then chuck it in that big ditch and watch the bulldozer tear ur g@y subs to hell

p.s im not tryin to be rude just a good idea ^^

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8844
if u really want to get rid of everything...try local...that will be the fastest way to do it..

also u can list them on ebay...u will not make no where near as much...but they will sell...

good luck..!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
thanks chauncey. that was one of the few good posts in here.

gratalica...you live in australia, thats reason enough to not even take you seriously.. later crocodile dundee .. gua'day mate..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5564
don't hate on the Australians....we just had a good one pass away a few days ago....RIP Steve Irwin.

quote:

i can give a f*ck about this forum.. im just tryin to sell some subs

ok, subfanatic.

ebay is your best bet next to locally.
you will need to try and sell to someone who doesn't know that much about car audio so they think they are getting a good deal.
good luck man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
no, steve irwin is cool, he didn't try to act like a hard a** and talk sh*t

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
while your at it sell your new subs to because there almost as bad as those. you might be able to sell all of it together in a bundle for 50 bucks if you try hard enough

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
while your at it sell your new subs to because there almost as bad as those. you might be able to sell all of it together in a bundle for 50 bucks if you try hard enough

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 207
People gotta keep in mind, If you are buying at dealer prices and trying to resell them, you are gonna take a pretty good loss. especially with lower end gear. not dissing on your gear as you have already acknowledged it isnt great.
I would try selling on craigslist. It will probably be your best bet. Its free advertising, and its for your local area so you dont have to worry about shipping.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 249
Craigslist.org, B.D ... Craigslist.org

"People gotta keep in mind, If you are buying at dealer prices and trying to resell them, you are gonna take a pretty good loss. especially with lower end gear"

Exactly!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
rick ross.. now ur dissin the p2's? Hasn't it occourd to u maybe i dont wanna have the loudest system? Maybe im not looking to enter any contests... there's no need to bust your eardrums for daily driving. And if you do, then you have some serious problems, and in your case, i think the bass has done something to ur head...and only a dumbass would take that as a compliment

Gold Member

Post Number: 5583
lol.

put it up on Craiglist man...i bet you will have it sold it a week or 2.

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
the p2's arent actually the bad i was actually thinking of buying a couple for my grandmom to replace the bass from her factory speakers when they blew

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
ha ur so g*y... u think u can talk sh*t cuz your speakers are louder than someone elses?? keep doing it online cuz i know ur really a p*ssy in real life

Gold Member

Post Number: 5585
stop with the flaming man....

just ignore him, and be the bigger, more mature person.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1657
'where is da luv'!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Gold Member

IA US

Post Number: 1262
this thread is almost as stupid as trying this:

Upload

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 260
MY subwoofers can beat up YOUR subwoofers ->B.D

Gold Member

IA US

Post Number: 1263
what u got

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 95
hahahah funny picture. you'll be better off selling them to your friends or someone around your neighborhood btw.

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 90
sorry b.d that was my friend on my file soz bout that stupid post about the dump crap good look on selling !!

its weird because i just saw steve irwirn like 6 weeks ago at australia zoo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us