Pioneer avh-p7500dvd

Username: Anonymous

Post Number: 2
Im planning to get a dvd head unit for my car. Which is better. THe pioneer avh-p7500dvd or the alpine iva-d900

Username: Sralcharger

Post Number: 9
in my eyes the pioneer is but thats my eyes not yours

Tim L.
Unregistered guest
the Alpine iva-d900 has better resolution, but it is much more expensive and that's just for the screen and dvd player, you still need to buy a $700 A/V brain.. the pioneer comes with dvd player and t.v. tuner built in and a brain, for about as much as the alpine screen/dvd head unit..

they're both GREAT multimedia stations.. i have the Pioneer 7490DVD and it's great, better, in my opinion, than my best friend's Alpine CVA-801(alpine's top before the iva-d900)

Bronze Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 52
Man It's all up to you, im between the Iva-d900, Iva-d300, avh-p7500dvd, and Avic-n1 (Pioneers replacement for the avh-p7500dvd. But let me tell why im having trouble. The iva-d900, has the BEST picture for ANY screen on the market. It has 400% more pixels than almost all other screens. The iva-d300 has that new pulse touch, which in itself is just fricken cool. Like Tim L. said the p7500 has the built in t.v. tuner, plus great sound reproduction. It actually has a mic that you can mount anywhere, like behind the headrest, and then the reciever sets up the eq automatically to be perfect in that position in the car. But there's also the avic-n1, which has a navigation system built in. But i don't think it has the mic setup that the p7500 has. Those are the best features that each one has. I recomend looking up some info on each one and choose for yourself.

Turbo1dr
Unregistered guest
I have the AVH-P7500DVD with the optional NAVI and XM and it's awsome! I've never had anything to sound any better. I've sat in my car for hours listening and looking at movies. You can listen to XM or the AM/FM tuner while viewing a DVD or looking at TV! Voice command also allows you to say which option...TV, XM, Tuner, DVD, NAVI..etc you want to choose! Loads of options!

Bronze Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 51
i've go the Kenwood KVT-915DVD, and i love it.
right out of the box it does tv, am/fm, cd, dvd, MP3/wma disc's, also has dual zone, just add 2nd monitor.
added sirius and a cd changer. going to get a navigation system and a music keg.
can also play a dvd on back screen, while listening to sirius (or fm), and watch tv at same time :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 56
Turbo that is great to hear. That just furthers making up my mind to get a AVH-p7500. Im glad that you've had such a great experience with it i can't wait to get mine now. I just have to find somebody to sell my avh-p6400cd to. Anybody interested. shnouzer@yahoo.com

Anonymous

I have a Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD. How do I go about unblocking the region codes for DVD's??

bossalinie
Unregistered guest
i need a brain for pioneer avh-p7500dvd

bossalinie
Unregistered guest
need a brain or hide away unit for pioneer avh-p7500dvd. anyone got one to sale.

Anonymous

why do you need only a brain? how do you go about getting a screen without a brain? you damn thief. anyways, i do have a brain because someone broke into my car and stole my screen a week after i got it. however, they didn't take my brain so i am left with a brain and nothing else. i can't even find a screen for sell by itself anywhere. so how do you get one? just so you know, pioneer does not sell the brain or the screen by itself. they only come together. which brings my to the question... why do you only have a screen? i worked hard for that and some thief comes and works for one minute maybe and gets a screen. get a damn job!

MCSTLIN05
Unregistered guest
Anonymous, bosslinie..have you guys heard of something called "Ebay.com"? :-)

Username: Peego

Cincinnati , Ohio USA

Post Number: 1
would a Pioneer AVM-P9000R brain work with a avh-p7500dvd

joe90
Unregistered guest
i have a pioneer avh-p7500dvd fitted along with 2
necvox fd-7569 screens, but the problem is each time i start up the car i have to reach back and power on the 2 screens ,,, can these be wired to come on with the pioneer avh-p7500dvd unit ... any ideas ,,,,,thanks

JoeTheBeater
Unregistered guest
On both necvox screens, they have a remote wire that turns it automatically on!

locate the wiring of both screens, then hook up the remote wire from both to the remote wire of your head unit that normally switches on amps and other stuff... This will activate the screens as soon as you switch on your pioneer main unit - and switch them off if you switch off your pioneer unit.

If you don't succeed... Email Nevrox, and ask them which wire you could tap into and hook up to the "remote out" on your main unit

or

Check with Nevrox - sometimes, most screens have an option to enable the screen to come on as soon as its powered on, and not go into stand-by mode

help me
Unregistered guest
i need a brain for my Pioneer AVH-P7500 because someone, only stole that... if anyone would be willing to sell to me, email me ehsballa23@hotmail.com it would be much appreciated, i've been working for that whole system, and some1 comes and takes the hardest part to get. please help me!

help me
Unregistered guest
WILL ANY OTHER BRAINS WORK WITH THE PIONEER AVH-7500? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH NEEDED, THANKS MUCH

Anonymous

Which is better the Pioneer AVH - P7600DVD OR THE JVC KV-AV7008?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to change the regonal code of AVH-P7500DVD or I need to update the firmware? If so, anyone know where I can get it?! Please email to me at just4me_tony@hotmail.com if you know. Many many thanks!

Unregistered guest
Hey whats up, same issue, i need a brain also. Let me know what you people have.. AVH-P6600
Philtheoriginal@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I need a brain for the avh-p7500? anybody wanna sell or know where i can get one from besides ebay?????

Unregistered guest
i have a brain for a avh-p7500. someone stole my radio but i had the brain hidden so they didnt get that. i'm selling for $400.00

Bronze Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 48
lol mike the brain.

Unregistered guest
i need a brain for my avhp7500dvd. i got someone to install my avhp7500dvd into my leased vehicle when i purchased it. When i returned my lease vehicle to the dealership i removed the deck myself not knowing about the brain until later. I gave back the vehicle with the brain in it. If anyone has one please let me know, the deck cost me alot of money.

Anonymous

Hi
I am about to buy an Alpine IVA-D300 head unit on ebay and was wondering if the head unit will work without the brain but none of the sellers seem able to give me an answer. Can anyone on here help, and if I need a brain which one should I buy?

henry916
Unregistered guest
I need a brain for my avh-p7500. brain was mounted under my seat, got spilled soda on it...now the screen cuts on and off. need a replacement. so if u have one email me at hungnha@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I have a brain for a avh-p7500. I need a Head Unit, anybody wanna sell or know i can get one?

So if u have one email me at elbonye@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
I need a head unit for the pioneer 7500 dvd player. I have the brain and all the wires I just need to head unit. Anyone willing to sell or know where I can get one?

falconvfr
Unregistered guest
I have a brain and all of the wiring for the p7500 that i need to sell. let me know if anyones interested. thanks. falconvfr@hotmail.com

Username: Savageschmegma

any one have a hide away unit for a pioneer avh p7500?

Username: Kofiarmah

anyone willing to sell me their wires from the screen to the brain of the avh p7600 or 7500 dvd? also if you have a faceplate for these i will not mind taking it off your hands as well you can e-mail me at kofiarmah@hotmail.com

Username: Insane_devil

Hi all, i am using this unit - AVH-P7500DVD from past one year in my car and its just fabulous! now i want to know where i can buy the NAVI addon for this? Please help me friends.

Also, can i load more graphics and wallpapers into it from my computer in any way?

thanks a lot all!

Username: Insane_devil

Post Number: 2
I also want to know if i can use the AVIC-N1 GPS Hideaway unit with my AVH-P7500DVD for GPS Navi usage? or will i hve to remove the existing brain. and use this?

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2733
rishan, call pioneer, but i do not think that the n1 brain will work with that unit....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5089
rofl bunch of people in here need a brain.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 991
omg where is the brain do you know where its at chad?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4975
i think i found mine.....but my finger is stuck.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5102
ROFL^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us