"Darn" lol still stuck beween tha 2.....

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1588
Ya they erased my thread with the title fu*k im stuck bet........etc. Ne wayz this is what i and others originally posted so if we could plez continue it......Thanx.....

TJ
Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1578
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 01:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already made a post somewhat like this but i wanna be sure of what i should get, like i said i like the lowz to hit loud and clean, i know both would probably get tha job done but which would u get if u had my taste.....thanx l8rz

12" AA Arsenal........or..........DD 2512

TJ
Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1580
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 02:00 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone with expirience with these 2 subs??? I know Matt has an Arsenal......Ok Muddy has a 2512 but what about anyone else......Anyone ever heard these subs??? Thanx....

mat dope
Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

west palm , Florida

Post Number: 663
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 02:21 pm:

muddys got the 2510 and i just got my 3512 today i havnt even hooked it up yet but i will in a second

TJ
Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1581
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 02:32 pm:

Oooooo, kool tell me how it sounds.....come on i need input from every1, Marshall, chad, spd, rovin, bassman, muddy, glasswolf, jake, all the marks, stevo, jexx, ctmike, zac, lilrob, james, brandon, /|/E/\/\E/|/, Matt, drivinreckless, polo, chauncey, two4fifteen, juliob, dustin, opti, and all who i can trust.....plez?? lol

Chad Lee
Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles , CA
USA

Post Number: 5005
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 02:40 pm:

DD, DD, and DD.

TJ
Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1583
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 02:43 pm:

lol kool

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 547
im sad my name wasnt on that list ... im not telling u what i think u should get lol

2515s take more power ... but will do about the same output with rated power to the arsenal depending on enclosure ...

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1590
lol stfu!!!

"and all who i can trust.." I trust u dawg, lol.... :-)

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1591
Oooooo, kool tell me how it sounds.....come on i need input from every1, Marshall, chad, spd, rovin, bassman, muddy, glasswolf, jake, all the marks, stevo, jexx, ctmike, zac, MIKE LOUDON, lilrob, james, brandon, /|/E/\/\E/|/, Matt, drivinreckless, polo, chauncey, two4fifteen, juliob, dustin, opti, and all who i can trust.....plez?? lol

There lol

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4812
2512 FTW.:-)

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1594
Kool..... FTW??? Neva heard that b4....

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8717
y come im not firstUpload

nah jk....DD

Gold Member

Post Number: 4814
FTW = FOR THE WIN.....

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 549
muddy face it DD is garbage ... end of story HA

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1595
lol kool :-) They are in no particular order....

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 666
i hooked up my 3512 with only 425rms in a shitty box and it was still nice so id go with the DD

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1600
lol kool 1 of these dayz u should put a vid on ROE.....i hate ur post number..........:-( lol

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1434
DD.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1602
Thank you!!! :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 66
ive never heard the dd i wish i could ive heard a lot of great things about them ive got an arsenal and dont think you can go wrong there. if you put that thing in a good box and give it the recommended power youd love it. ive got the 15 never heard teh 12 not many people around my town have systems and when they do their carrying dubs or sonys from walmart but i figure you cant go wrong with the arsenal. you get a great warranty and everyone there is extremely helpful chad has helped me out through a lot of crap there helping me pick and amp so on. the sound on the arsenal is great to gets plenty loud and stil hits the lows like a champ. the highs rattle my mirrors so im always readjusting them. good luck with whatever ya choose

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1605
Thanx man, damn im confused......hmmmmmm..... The 2512 is only 11 dollars more then the arsenal with out shippin so im still wonderin.... do the lows hit loud and clean on ur arsenal matt stuczynski?? Do u got a vid of it??

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 67
yea im sure i can get one im not very technical on the computer do u got an email were i could email it to ya. ill take one tongiht when i get home from classes. the lows hit well to my ears hopefully you can hear on the video the boxi have it in is just a bit to small im sure theyll hit a lot better in a ported box. just let me know your email and ill try to put it up

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1606
Kool its thomasg_07@yahoo.com or u could just put it on ROE aka realmofexcursion.com like every1 else.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1607
Muddy how do the lowz sound on ur 2510??

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 668
haha i love my post number well that^^one long story but its got some signifagance to me that isnt satinic at all so dont get freaked out

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1608
lol............ok then

Gold Member

Post Number: 4816
they sound.....low

:-)

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1615
lol kool

i like it. How do u think 1 2512 would compare to 2 12" cvrs?? If u had the choice which would u go with in the mean time?? He he ya i know lotza ?'s but thats wut this site is for......thanx u....

By the way if its dual 4 ohm can i hook each voice coil to each channels on the amp so each channel could have a 4 ohm load?? Thanx :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4856
i have heard CVR's and all i can say is....the DD would decimate in CLEANNESS if nothing else.

try a 2515 and we are talking....

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1617
lol i will Muddy!!! To me its all bout tha clean lowz!!! :-) I just need a job and sum money for a real system......

Do u know if i could do this as i said:

"By the way if its dual 4 ohm can i hook each voice coil to each channels on the amp so each channel could have a 4 ohm load?? Thanx "

Do u think a 2512 would sound pretty good with only about 500-650rms for now?? Thank u Muddy u da man!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4863
i am too tired to start configuring ohms law....somebbody else help him with that. lol

let me put it like this....ok here we go.....almost ready.....ahhh there it is, MY 2510 was loud with only 200wRMS...and it literally came alive with 900wRMS. they are efficient drivers.they don't need a lot to be heard lol..but the stiff spider and motor design enable them to handle a**loads of more power while still maintaining control.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1619
lol lmao, thank for your help as usual Muddy.... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us