Help wired it up and now it barely hits

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 63
alright well i wired my sub up for a 2 ohm load wiring it parralel. the sub is an arsenal dvc 4ohm anyways i wired it up like this because i read the single voice coil thread below. and now my sub barely hits. i rechecked all the wiring from positive to negative and i can barely hear it. please help

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8935
what amp ? .......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
kicker zx750.1 i figured it out though the balance on my head unit was turned almost all the way to the right so that my front speakers were getting it all. i turned it back to the middle and its unbelievable how much harder it hits. its amazing how i forget to check simple stuff like that and automatically assume its wiring.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 396
lol i bet other people dont even check their HU when something is wrong cause i know i dont lol.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5003
glad we were able to help you out there man. lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
haha yea u guys have already helped me quite a bit without u guys i would have 4 sony xplodes with 2 sony amps in my car. glad ya guys helped me cuz i couldnt be any happier with the system you all recommended. ive never been in a car were the sub actually make your hair move. thanx again for all the help im sure there will be future posts
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us