$350-$400

Silver Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 111
i have about $350 to $400 to spend on a new HU. i was thinking the Eclipse CD8445 but nothing is set in stone at the moment. i was wondering if any of you guys had some suggestions. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

-Matt

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 237
I hear only good things about that deck. Here is a thread with some information about it. It's very feature rich and has a lot of adjustability.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
thank you Darek. what about anyone else??

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
i also have a question. whats the difference between the CD4000 and the CD8445? there both right at $350. just curious. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 205
i have a pioneer primere deh-p960mp for sale if you are interested in it

vinnyqh@gmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 206
oh yeah, forgot to say i'm asking 325 for this bad boy, it's pioneer's top of the line last year

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4120
$325 is pretty steep, especially considering it's used...and the ribbon cable has a higher chance of dying.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4121
As a suggestion, it would be better to start a new thread, more people will view it that are interested. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 416
the eclclipse cd4000 is the new version and i just purchased one yesterday and its is great. simple to use plenty of feature but above all spectacular sound quality

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1161
CD4000 does not have the EQ even close to the 8445. Only one that has a similar EQ is the 5000 and 7000 series. But the 5000 series is the closest with the 8V preouts with the similar 7band PEQ even though nothing beats the 10band PEQ on the 84's.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 423
half the time people dont even use all the features all i got to say is the cd4000 is an awsome unit and you wont regret buying it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us