Help please!? is the right sub?

Username: Henrito0

Post Number: 7
Upload

this person is selling me this sub, he said that it a re xxx 12, now is that true? are these the specifications for that sub 2500 watts, 1600 watts rms?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1159
yeah thats a xxx, if the rms is 1600 than it's an 05 model. how much you getting it for?

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 182
yeah i think thats it but that sub is a good sub in that setup he has! it will bang hard!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1488
very hard

Post Number: 8
yeah he said it was 3 years old though so i wasnt sure....? but not sure yet were still in negotiation

one questions though i have 2 L7 with a titan hifonics amp? which one do you think will bang harder? the sub come with the hifonics brutus amp 1500 watts

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 581
your L7s, but the xxx would sound alot better....

Post Number: 9
oh i though that just one of those would sound real loud!!! i know theyll sound better than the kicker but not louder...?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 526
it will still be really loud but l7s are designs to get loud as hell and sound like sh!t. XXX gets loud and sounds great.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4110
you will not have as much bass....but the bass you will have will be light years away from the L7's.

the XXX's have Xbl2 motor technology which gives them virtually 0 distortion at full Xmax. very nice sub you have there.:-O

Post Number: 10
ahhh i know what i want now! i want a 12 15 or even 18 inch subs that will be wAY LOUDER than those L7 of mines! which sub do you guys recommend! i mean the loudest,im just going to buy one and hook it up on hifonics amp ( i love hifonics)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8697
nice box & subs man but poor choice with that black fur ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us