Got the Sub in

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 43
i got the arsenal 15 in the box about 3 days ago and havnt even turned it up to full power and it sounds great. it deffiantly kicks my old system out the door. i used to have 2 12's ported and this 15 sealed gets so much louder than them. ive never heard a single sub hit every note so well. ill post some pics of the box and sub later i just finished installing the lights in the box. i would have never thought that this sub would hit this hard. thanks to all who recommended it to me.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1439
congratulations on ur system!:-)

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 120
Nice job! Doesn't it feel good to do some research and pick out a good product.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
haha yea im really glad i didnt go with 4 sony explodes. yea im deffiantly glad what impressed me today to was the amp clipped once and it shut off. ive never heard of an amp do that before it was deffiantly worth the money now i jsut need to decide if i wanna get another 15 in there and what one to get go with another arsenal and kicker amp or go with something different. what ya think?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 122
You mean get a new sub to replace the aresenal? Or mix subs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
mix subs i have room for 1 more 15 in the trunk and just wondering if i should get another arsenal or get maybe a havoc or something else. any suggestions

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 128
Don't mix subs! Either get 2 new ones, or another arsenal. Mixing would be a bad idea though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us