Help me find an amp for my H2

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 366
i have an orion H2 15.44. and i need an amp that puts out 1500-2000wrms, but im hoping i can find one for under 400$. anyone have any suggestions? oh and i was thinking about this amp...http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3195
but it would only give my sub 1500 watts if it really puts out the power it says it does.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2596
orion 2500d

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1313
that soundstream is good, check if you can see one bench tested. You can get it for less than 350$ on ebay. Ty said the nicest amp for those subs. Is your sub dual 4 ohm or dual 2. If It's dual 4 ohm, you should look viper 2400.1. Dual 2 ohm, check the one ty stated or your soundstream

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
its dual 4

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1315
check the viper i stated. You can also strap two 1 ohm stable amps. Check kicker kx 2500.1 (very expensive though). Your best bet is to strap.

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
how could i hook up 2 amps to one sub?

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
where could i find that viper amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 39
go to ebay, i got the viper 1200.1d, and it makes my subs sound clean and bang. the viper is the best for the price, and it stays in the same manufacture area with the Orion H2, both made by directed. you'll be satisfied with the Viper series. U cant buy them new though. Directed Audio discoutinued production. Wire your dual 4 at 1ohm, the Viper can take it, but dont turn the gain but like lil less than 1/4th the way. it'll run that H2 at about 2000 watt rms more possibly depending on your charging system. let me know if you get the Viper 2400.1d what you think about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2606
cant run that 1 dual 4 to 1 ohm......

Gold Member

Post Number: 2607
in reality, you really need the old orion pro 2400, it has max power at 2 ohms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us