No where to purchase the dxz945mp clarion but on ebay

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 113
im searching around the web to purchase one of it for my cousin and for a good price, most car audio sites like crutcfield, onlinecarstereo doesnt carry it anymore but except ebay but damm its expensive, can anyone tell me a good spot to purchase it

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3443
I got mine from ebay used for $279 and that was over a year and a half ago, I can't believe they're still so expensive.

This is a great alternative if you still want a high end clarion for a great deal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Clarion-dxz955mc-and-sirius-sir-cl1_W0QQcmdZViewI temQQcategoryZ38644QQihZ015QQitemZ250008232688QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I've found the high end Clarions on ebay are usually listed by big sellers and not necessarily by individuals, and you get the best deals from individuals. It takes patience to get a good deal on one...took me two or three weeks to find mine haha.

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 114
are you using the dxz945mp now on your vehicle, or something else, your got lucky to get it for that price, this head unit has great sq and features, thanx jexx, ill keep checking individually, by the way you have good taste on hu
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us