Anyone know where i can get ahold of the Team RF 15 or a MTX Jackhammer.

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 22
Im lookin to get crazy with my car. Need to find out the dimensions first and see if it will fit in the back of a 99 Malibu with the spare tire gone??

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1186
i would stay far far away from a jackhammer. as far as the team RF there very loud but not worth the money. i would get a...
treo SSX 15 or 18
-or-
RE MT 15 or 18

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 752
stay away from the junkhammer, any 1 that no's sh.it about subs will say the same

Bronze Member
Username: Thebufromnc

Rockwell, NC

Post Number: 25
i never heard the jackhammer yet, dont live in a rich area, so thanks. Just in opinion, whats better, the treo SSX 18 or Cerwin Vega Stroker 18

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 23
why get a jackhammer wen u can get 12 and 15inch subs that can go as loud and sound the same i red on a review that the 12inch mtx 9500 series are just as good and loud ill go with the rf 15 or 18

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 24
woops my bad u allready sed that

Silver Member

Post Number: 754
there was a thread about this a year ago

well any way you can get two twelves louder than that p.o.s if you set it up right

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1188
ive never heard a Cerwin Vega stroker 18 but the SSX is a very good sql/spl sub. put 2500rms+ on it in a ported box tuned to around 35 and you will love it.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1975
i'd take a ssx over a stroker any day, the ssx can get very loud and have good sq, while the stroker can get very loud also but doesn't have very good sq.

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 17
Jackhammer in a malibu????? it wouldnt fit cause u remember u gonna need at least 2 huge amps to power that sub, and it stands 20 somethin inches tall and its 22 inch sub so i dont think it will work out

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2111
you want loud get a dd 9915 and you'll be al set or better yet a 9918

Username: Loud_mofo

Post Number: 3
LMAO just because you have a dd don't mean you will be loud. installation plays a key roll in a loud system.

just do us a favor and STFU man.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1278
loud mofo u need to stfu......no sh1t install plays a key roll BUT were tryin to point out wut subs would be economic to buy...the jackhammer is to big and is pointless wen thier are subs tht get way louder...and wuts with all the hostiliy...go fu*k urself if u want to get pissed off.....and also come on genious point out wut u mean u were being pretty vague:

"LMAO just because you have a dd don't mean you will be loud. installation plays a key roll in a loud system."

tht means alot to us......yea next time come up with a better answer dipstick

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2114
lmao mofo go suck a d!ck cause i am pretty sure that my dd gets pretty loud and dur i think we all know install means alot thats why we spend time testing everything out and building our own boxes to perfection and ya just stfu

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4233
lol. funny stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1397
lol alright guys cut it out. anyway jay, see if you can find one of the older 18" re xxx or mt subs on ebay. those subs will make you gut hurt and they sound pretty good on a good amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 759
loud mofo's as.s was reemed hard, no vasoline or ky either, he's makin a bunch of new fu.ckin friends at 3 posts, dumb b.itchUpload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 62
haha hilarious
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us