Need to know how to do this urgent

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 32
i want my car amp in my room coz my car is gettin new body kit and they sed it will take 2 weeks so i want my amp and subs in my room how do i do this i know u need a ac 240 volt to dc12 volt inverter to do this but it looks confusin can some 1 get me a video or somthin on how to setup car amps in houses but it gets confusin coz dont u need power up from a reciver wat can i do ??

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8378
buy a 12 DC power supply -check how much amperage ur amp needs & buy according 2 that size....

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 860
you could put the battery from your car in your room and and hook your amp up to that. then just keep a battery charger on it to keep it charged. the charger prolly wont keep up if you have the volume up high though so dont play it loud for over 10-15 mins. what amp are you running?

Bronze Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 16
I have a 900 amp 12v portable power station that I use for camping. I run a 1000w inverter off of it fine without problems. The power station is ideal because of it's aligator clips that are supposed to be for the battery terminals but are also good for connecting to an amp. When I keep the chargers' power plug connected into the wall, it keeps up fine. I wouldn't run long with it but it will fire up a lot of car amps. I picked my power station up for under $50. I would also keep a fuse inline with an amp just for safety.

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 66
lol get some headphones ...wouldnt you be pissed if you screwed up and blew your subs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
nup got 12 spare

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
sw9152 im runnin a Kenwood KAC-7202 150W x 2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums