Havoc 15 or Orion h2 15?

Bronze Member
Username: Jerome

Post Number: 54
3.7cu box tuned at 32-33hz

powered by a bxi2006d

also where can i find the H2 at? And how much does it usaually cost?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
I found the H2 on ebay and its cheaper than the Havoc but which would get louder> i would think the q would go to Havoc but im truely lost i dont know which to buy....

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 466
The h2 will break and is a pos, havocs i've only heard good things about. My h2 blew a coil at 1200wrms (clean)...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1288
ok if u got more than 2500 rms u must get a h2, h2 gets ridicously loud with 2,5k rms the bad thing about them is that they are too power hungry, havocs, ummm it will be fine with a bxi2006d im sure that the havoc can tae those watts

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
hmmm 1200rms that pretty low

but 2.5k watts? are you serious I thought the max was 2.5k watts...hmm im really liking the h2

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1295
nope go other forums if u want the h2 is too power hungry its rms is 2000 but alot of people are givin them 2500 and over and that thing can move, they are underated but because they are too power hungry is not a good buy

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8352
some ppl reported that H2 r NOT as durable either .....

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 320
I'm gonna keep it straight with ya Josh and all the people like him claiming the H2 is junk. First off the H2 is an amazing sub. Yes they tend to be power hungry but have you seen how efficent there amps are. Now obviously somethings wrong josh if ur claiming u blew ur H2 with 1200watts (clean power). I got my H2 running on my 2500d.

When I mess around I can turn it all the way up and push 2500rms(dirty power) and clip the sub. Its not good for it but it still takes it like a champ. At one of our huge local shows in Greenbay, Wi there was a guy running 4k rms to each of his H2s. He only played them for a little bit but they still took what most subs cant.

Now I'm not bashing the Havoc either its a great sub and my buddy just got his in not to long ago and it sounds nice. But if you have that much power get a that can handle it and is cheaper. Also if you have any problems with them they have a one year warranty they send ya a brand new one if anything breaks.

Gold Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 1124
yeah i picked an H2 up, and it seemed kindof cheap looking. They do look cool though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
I thinking im going to get the H2

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2722
well lets just say...if u ever doubt the havoc not being able to take the watts that the H2 can take...then u despratley need slapped!.
the havoc is a Fkin monster..and damn it will sound good...
get the havoc...and u will under no circustances be dissapointed

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 324
Either way your going to be happy with what you get. I'm just comparing between my H2 and my buddys Havoc. We can both agree mine is louder although I think he may have me beat on sq but its really close. I think its just cause my trunks got a little more raddle than his.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
What amps are you guys using?(Matt Kitzis)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7952
http://www.icixsound.com/vb/article.php?a=8

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Thats an great review and it looks like it got louder in a sealed box...hmmm I like it more but it seems i will have to get the 2500d by Orion
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us