Pioneer vs Pioneer Premier What is the difference

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 229
what is the difference between these headunits i've been trying to figure it out cuz they look exactly the same these r the two im looking at
Pioneer Premier DEH-P780MP
Pioneer DEH-P7800MP

Nobody really talks in the headunit thread so thats why im posted it here becuz these seems like the most ppl that would help

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3952
Premier comes with a higher preout voltage and a 2 year warranty along with a darker tone light.

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 230
so would the premier actully be better then the regular pioneer, Cuz i also noticed that the regular pioneer is more expensive then the premier tho.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8313
yes ^

premier has a few different features too - go 2 pioneer's site & do a side by side comparison of each model .

btw - both MO & I own the 860 model & we both highly rec it ....

Bronze Member
Username: Pittleague

Post Number: 30
yeah Premier is better because i hear alot of peolple have problems wit the reg.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2044
and premiers have a few more options then the pioneers. like on mine i have a button that goes straight to my subwoofer settings while the pioneer doesnt have that. i think i have an 05 470mp or 480mp cant remember

Bronze Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 22
well, I wouldn't go as far to say that Jereme I have a reg and will be getting the 860 in about a week, but yea premier wins hands down against a reg. I believe you will like the pioneer brand.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us