Progress pics, although not completely up to date

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3054
hey guys, well im sort of on a put off with the 2 12 arsenal install as it was suposed to be a 1.5-2 week project but now it will be longer as product orders shipping was delays. fatmat takes 7-14 days to even give me the tracking number!!! but heres some progress pics, all the windows are cut out now though, i dont have pics of that yet.
PIC 1 AND 2 BONDOING THE AMP RACK TO FIT EXACTLY TO THE TRUNK
Upload
Upload
3 4 AND 5 BASIC LAYOUT OF IT, WOOD JUST SITTING THERE, NOTHING IS IN PLACE SO ITS KINDA SLOP, WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER WHEN FINAL, THERE WILL BE WINDOWS IN THE WALL TO SEE MOTOR OF THE SUB, AND WINDOWS IN THE FALSE FLOOR TO VIEW AMPS AND DISTRIBUTION BLOCK.
Upload
Upload

Upload
6 AND 7, DRAWING OF THE PLEXI WINDOWS IN THE FALSE FLOOR, THE LEFT WINDOW IS NINE.1 MIDDLE DIST BLOCK, RIGHT NINE.2
Upload
Upload
JUST ROUTERED OUT THE BAFFLE FOR THE SUBS, LOOK AT THE SAW DUST MOUNTAINS, THEY'RE COOL 8)
Upload
CLOSE UP OF THE SAW DUST MOUNTAINS 8) (dont my 20s look like 24s in this pic?)
Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3446

what happened to the Benz project??
dude register ON: www.j designs.info

everyones over there now...

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3055
the benz enclosure is waiting to be painted. my brother is painting it so whnever he gets around to it.... hopefully soon though, i want that one done! lol

why did everyone go over there? i have yet to hear of that place, how is it?

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 311
where di you get that tool i guess, i dont know the name of it lol. I have built 3 boxes drawing the circles by hand. It was a pain. Where can i get a tool to make the circles? and not to rain on your parage, but my trunk will be close to identical, except for the amps. I have the arsenals as well.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3056
get it at parts express. its a Jasper circle cutter router jig. works great, make sure it fits your router though!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1946
"why did everyone go over there? i have yet to hear of that place, how is it?" every1 went there cause ecoustics was pissing a lot of ppl off, its a lot nicer it has mods and a lot better layout, you should check it out.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6004
looks nice trevor keep us updated. glad to see you over on the other forum:-)

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1068
Looks like its going to be a cool project. Except I was going to do somewhat the same thing!! I got 1 arsenal 12 and I planned on making a false floor with a window to show my amps, but I'm not making a window to show the motor of the sub. Oh well, just letting you know I'm not copying you. Keep us posted on your project.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1069
what kinda car do you got? i didnt know you had a yellow one, it looks like an evo

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 380
were by chance did u get that router tool cause i would really like one and and idk were to get one... and can i get a direct link for that diff site?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3057
hey guys, the car is a lexus IS300, its my friends. i have the black escalade in the backround of the last picture.

the router tool is made by jasper, you can get it at various sites but i really like parts express www.partsexpress.com they use smartfoam shipping too. i think i can make perfect circles form like 1.x inches to 18.x or something. great tool.

racer, www.jXdesigns.info but take out the X... for some reason it wont let me post it lol.

update, plexiglass just came in, still waiting on the LOC, wiring, and fatmat. i hope it comes in soon!

Gold Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 1098
that is going to be an awesome setup. Is that 1" thick wood? I was thinking about buying the jasper jig. Is it worth the money?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us