Go do this

Bronze Member
Username: Thedoctor421

Post Number: 24
Go to this website http://www.alpine-usa.com/ Click on Fun and then look at the Product list of the demo car and tell me what all these amps are used for which accesories or something like that

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2371
Alpine concept cars are extremely involved and complex. they use a ton of speakers and usually surround sound setups. all thoes amps are for the way too many speakers and subs they use in thoes dempo cars. a couple are prob linked for a 3 way front setup and all the speakers are prob ran active, therefore using a single channel per driver.

the mono amps are used for the subs and midbass drivers. 4 and 2 channel amps are for all the component sets and center channel, extra tweeters...ect.

everythign has a purpose but its kinda hard to tell whats for what exactly in thoes kind of cars.

Bronze Member
Username: Thedoctor421

Post Number: 25
cause I thought maybe the 8 mono amps were for the seven Rear Seat Entertainment Packages (monitors only) and maybe the 2 4 channel amps were for the 7 4" Compnent 2-2ay Speaker Set and that the 1 2 channel amp was for the 2 12" Subwoofers but I didnt know

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2584
WOW that shiz is tight.
i LOVE those rims lol

Username: Muddy

Post Number: 6
okay i did that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts