System for sale!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 685
two treo tsx 12".......i want 175 obo...or 300 for both!!!!!
payment i would like a money order..b/c they charge to much thru paypal...perfer local pick up...but will ship...

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
selling them b/c i have to pay for my wreck......nuthing wrong with them..

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
bump....

Silver Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 118
u wrecked? i guess thats what you get for driving reckless...

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
funny man....really funny...madica come m.i.e.r.d.a p.u.t.a gorda....yes but isnt tht the sh!t..

Silver Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 122
i hope ur not talking about ur x-terra cuz damn that would suck if u wrecked that... anyways i was kidding, sorry to hear about that. atleast your ok. A ver si te vas calmando quando manejes pa la otra pendejo?... lol j/k mang

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1575
what happened? any pics of the wreck? you ok?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 200
Had a thread goin in the accesories forum with pics but they deleted it. Why, I don't know...

Silver Member

Post Number: 691
yea its the xterra....but i got to sell the system to pay for the wreck...heres a pic....nuttin serious but apperently theres more to it then it looks...
Upload
for sale
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 109
300 for just the subs or with the boxes?

Silver Member

Post Number: 693
well idk how much shipping is so...depends...but yea ill selll the boxes to u and the subs if u want to pay for shipping

Silver Member

Post Number: 694
bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 698
bump me up to the top top top

Silver Member

Post Number: 734
bump me to the top

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 238
lol. what the hell? i just got that bump was when you wanted your thread to go back to the top. lol. WOW>>>>>

i was always thinking that people just put that like a sub BUMPING or something. LIKE bump.........for a sub. ok. woops

BUMP

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 352
damn reckless. That Sucks man. I gotta sell mine too. How much is the wreck going to cost you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 735
mine is gunna cost 5000 dollars..did u also get into a wreck????im just glad its not totaled...

Bronze Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 30
are u charging 300 for both of the subs or just one of them? and how much do u think it would cost to sip all the way up to michigan?

Username: Grayfball8

Post Number: 5
Hey to save some money try and see if you can talk the bodyshop into finding you a used bumper. It will save a ton.

Silver Member

Post Number: 743
yea its 300 for both not each...and u pay for the shipping...if u want the boxes i throw them in for free but shipping is going to kill u....no but i have ful coverage so the wreck cost me 5000 i only have to pay a deductable of 500:-O so thnk god for insurance...

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
give me ur zip code and i can tell u..also give me the city u live in

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 976
a como seras pendejo maneja bien thats wat happend when u do not know how to drive

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
http://postcalc.usps.gov/speed.asp?Country=Domestic&CountryIndex=1&MT=2&M=0&P=30 &O=0&OZ=33556&DZ=48041&origin=default

heres how muc itll be......hey lilrob manejo como estoy menejando to mama en la cama idiota....lmao:-O

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 977
dont get mad bro

Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 979
hey drivin neckless why u dont send it by ups??? it will be much better or dhl but dude do not send it by fedex or us mailin service

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 38
is that the shippign for just teh subs or wiuth the boxes.? and what si teh rms of each sub . becasue i relaly need somehting new i ahve the illumnie duals from best buy adn they arnt very good. so? i have lie 350$ right now and im starting work again so how much would shipping be with teh boxes

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 205
hahahaha lil rob that pic was funny now leave my b itch alone please lool.

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 39
do u think that each of them would be able to handle 560 wats rms from a power acustik amp ?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 980
if ur thinkin of fix it first go to
www.carpartswholesale.com
buy the bumpers and all the parts that u need then go to someone that knows how to unistall all those parts an can fix all the scratches and all the bad stuff then will be the paint and finally u will have ur truck like new bro u will save alot thats wat we did in our 05 silverado we spend 800 on parts and 1200 on labor and thats it, all the shops that i went intented me to charge us around 4k,5k so dude do that u will save alot of money

Silver Member

Post Number: 746
i like ur pic lil rob...um im dont no thier wieght off the top of my head...but if i guess itll be...with fedex:around 60 with the boxes and 30 without the boxes....ur pic if u want ill send u plans for the boxes in stead of the boxes

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 40
i dunno i will ahve to talk to it with my mom and stuff i would be able to make boxes if you would esnd me plans with teh subs the same as urs. it would have to be like 2 weeks bafore i would be able to buy them unless i borrow soime money from my parents

Silver Member

Post Number: 747
it can handle about 1000rms....so 560 is no big deal for them...nah im str8t lil rob ill let those bast.ards fix it....

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 41
yea if you culs mabye wait a few weeks i would prolly get them. so unless i can borrow some money from my mom and i dont want to boxes for theat much more. just if you could send me a drawing and the lan dimentions ill talk to you later

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
yes...i can but im not sure about how u r going to pay me....i dont no about paypal yet....and i am still thinkin bout selling these subs...im not sure..it all depends how this whole ordeal plays out with the wreck...ill let u no in two weeks if i can or not....just let me no if u want to buy them for sure b/c i will let no one else buy them if u really are interested...

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 302
yo driving i got a mad hook up on nissan parts i can get them for a lil less than cost because of my moms bf so if you need parts hit me up the only thing would be shipping lol(probably an arm and a leg

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
thnx for the oppurtunity but ive already sent it to the repair shop and my i ran tht idea by my parents and they wnat "professionals" do do everything...i think thts dumb if i can get parts cheap but hey thnx for ur help

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 44
hey yea im interested if you really want to sell them i would also take teh boxes so i dont ahve to worry about makeing them when i get teh subs. so i would ahve to send you a money order by mail and then when u get it u could ship teh subs. if that seems cool with u? so if you figure in shipping i could send you 350 and that should cover shipping and the subs? does that would cool ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
my uncle works for fedex so i might be able to get the shipping cheaper...but can i let u no in two-three weeks??????

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 46
ok that sounds pretty good? im gunna start making like 175 a week so i should ahve the money in no time i have a check coming this friday so

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
okAY ill get in touch with u in 2-3 weeks...if u need me email me at mfebre@veizon.net

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 48
ok yea do u ahve a cell # you could shoot me or sumtain so i could call ya when i get he money? e mail: dirt_bike_friek@hotmail.com or add that to msn messenger

Silver Member

Post Number: 839
i have a aim messenger(drivingreckless-like my forum name).....i really dont want to give my number on the forum.ill email u my nuber
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us