Another badd@ss subwoofer video

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 945
this goes for u all liltle punks that think that audiobahns woofers sucks well u want to knot wat i think u all suck people cuz ur hatin on subwoofers that u never had jokin dudes.

hey people this is my video of two 12's audiobahns aw1206t with a bx2006d the fakin camera wont let me see how all the thing shake cuz the fakin mobin stabilazer or some crappy sh!t like that well enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8jDv0T8RQ

oh dont remember my sx 18 inch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDhg5A8VGI

and my last video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRO3964LLNA

any comments are welcome except all the ones that will be some hate in it if u have a coment that is related to hate u better get the fakk out of this tread :D

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 946
hey lil punks can u see how the bunch of disc start to spin is not the one on the top watch better and then tell me

hint:: the bunch of cd's are spinnin

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 947
oh hey im think im gonna do the record of the screwdriver spinnin haha watch at the end with the trow it up remix na is in 4:20 min

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 148
hey lil punk tha vdieo sicks, cause the dsic spinning ouy konw what i mean.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1026
pinche bavoso^^^lol

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 948
yeah bro and all these lil punks sayin audiobahns sucks ofcorse they suck cuz they had tryied only the natural and high excursion bahns i think they never heard of the aw series muaaa lil punks oh i can do a hair trick video with these audiobahns too but ill post the hair trick video if my sx and bahns next week when i have the chance to find a girl that want to be in the video

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1027
Hey dawg try to post the vids on realmofexcursion.com cuz my comp dont let me watch da otha ones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
TJ MAMA MI VERGA PINCHE PUNAL. they actually dont sound bad in the video lol but in person it might be a differnt story.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1028
Hey dawg try to post the vids on realmofexcursion.com cuz my comp dont let me watch da otha ones.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 949
yeah tweaker it might it do not sounds bad in real person , yeah my sx have a lil better sq than my bahns but they are close on spl and sq my sx wins in spl and sq

Silver Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 130
http://www.putfile.com/seriusplaya

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 271
lilrob, that last video has to be one of the funniest and most crative things i've ever seen. LMAO over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 954
yeah haha i have the part 2 but ill post it later on youtube

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
LMAO so thats what yo do in your spare time lil rob i just saw the last video hahaha.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 373
"yeah tweaker it might it do not sounds bad in real person , yeah my sx have a lil better sq than my bahns but they are close on spl and sq my sx wins in spl and sq"

First of all, I have no idea you were trying to say in that first sentence, or the second, but my Volfenhags' would beat those AB's.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 849
hahah yeah right volfa gs are the WORST EVER. that last video was funny as h3ll lil rob lol

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1000
HAHAHAHAHA i didnt look at the "last video" cuz i thought you were talkin about the last sub video you made but that sh1t was funny. you crazy

Bronze Member
Username: Exman494

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 43
lol that that last video was funny..i also liked the part in the 2nd video when u just chucked the keys n ur phone up on your roof...4 some resaon that just made me laugh..haha

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 87
hahaha that video was funny we definately need to see part 2 lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us