Box

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 197
I need a box for my 2 15" AA Arsenals built and I tried but it looked soooo bad. I called the local audio shop and they wanted around 300 for it. I just need seperate 2.5 cubic feet chambers. Is $300 too expensive? If anyone here builds boxes and has pictures of previous boxeS (meaning you have built more than one or two and have pics of them) and would be willing to build mine write me at shortysetnies@aol.com and we can talk or im me at shortsetnies. Thanks. Sorry to post here and speakers, just need this done asap.

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 215
That is really expensive, do you have any sort of wood workin experience? its not that hard to build a box, you can built a box for under 40$, its like 28$ for the 3/4 inch MDF, then like 12$ on screws and cocking, and a speaker terminal, so you can spend 300$ on a box or just make one for inder 40$

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 198
I tried and it looked like sh.it. Not too confident in my wood working. I am not spending 300 on it. Would rather build 5 @ $40 each and getting it looking right than spend 300.

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 216
yea, circuit city was gunna charge me 400$ because they got to make it custom to fit in my camaro i was like f*ck that haha

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 201
yeah i guess since they are the only ones near here that build coustom boxes they can charge just about what they want and get away with it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us