Help with amp

Username: Ziemer_07

Post Number: 4
i just bought 2-12" MA audio subs model:121XQ dual 4 ohm voice coils, 350 watts RMS,700w max...i was told that i need to set them up to 1 ohm to do it correctly...if sure does anyone know of a 1 ohm stable mono amp? at least 600 RMS watt*1 and not more then 800 RMS watts*1...AND i was woundering what amp id need to just power One sub,how many ohms, and channels? because im thinking about buying two amps even tho i might have to spend a lil more

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 35
luke, get 2 profile mono amps from crutchfield.model # ha700m. 350 watts rms at 2 ohms.1 for each sub.these amps do rock and crutchfield has excellent customer sev.plus these amps have 3 yr warr. I got a profile 600m wich is rated at 420 wts at 2 ohms and it slams hard on my kicker 10 in L5.I thought I was upgrading by getting a kicker kx400.1 amp.I put it in today and was very dissapointed.at best it sounds the same as the profile wich was much cheaper.oh ya ive been playing the profile hard for a year and a half with no issues.save some money and have a slammin system.get the profiles,trust me. good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 36
forgot to mention the amps are 99 dollars each and free shipping on orders over 129.00
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us