What compares to a re sx 18

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 112
Incase I can't get a good deal on the sx 18(the old price) then I'm going to need a sub, preferably an 18, that is comparable to the sx in spl.

i will be working with around ~2500w...and i was previously planning on getting 2 sx's at $320 apiece...so figure no more than 650 for the prices of the sub(s)

so would you guys throw out some ideas for subs that fit the specifications above!?!?!?!

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 184
15" aa havoc, crystal comp x, dd 3500 series, treo ssi, treo ssx,

if i were you i'd get a new 15 or 18" re XXX. perfect amp for it and it will be a friggin awesome sub

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
btw, what kind of car do you have where you can fit 2 18's? you'll need 12+ cu ft!!!

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 823
i can sell u my sx for like the ol price is new in its own packagin only used for breakin in and for testin did 145 i will give you the recept so you have 11 months of waranty cuz is only 1 mont ol so heres the pic o people dont start hatin Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 826
i can sell u my sx for like the ol price is new in its own packagin only used for breakin in and for testin did 145 i will give you the recept so you have 11 months of waranty cuz is only 1 mont ol so heres the pic o people dont start hatin Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 827
im sorry for double post

Silver Member

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 113
listen rob s...the new xxx will cost over $1000...so if you had actually read my post you would realize that wouldn't fit my budget

and lilrob, if you had 2 subs we would have a deal...but i'm not in the market for just one sub

any other suggestions guys??

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 841
dude i can get u atomic spx 15 inch for 360 each find more about it at www.atomicspeakers.com it will be just like or better than the mt write back if ur interested oh they are brand new in your impedance of your choice and can handle 25k watts at burps in spl hahaaha u know the mt right so this sub is equal or better but u need good power to feed them

Silver Member

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 114
well i guess you didn't read my post to well either....i said i would be using around ~2500w....so the atomic subs are out

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 589
Dude "lilrob" anything wrong w/that sub?? I want 1 but dont have space for it.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 842
oh tj thats cool bro hey matt 2.5k will be perfect bro but if u dont want that is cool so dont want any of those mentioned good luck on findin better ones at those prices

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 13
lil rob how much you want for that sub?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 845
i need to get a atomic speaker so ill be askin around 320 is less than a month old i will give you the original receipt so u will have 11 and a half moths of warranty i only use it for the break in and testin it did 145.3 db at the termal lab and is in original packagin cuz i dont have an amp i gave it to my cousin like 2 weeks ago and is in his original boxthe sticker brochure i will include and for 50 bucks i can give you my box that i custum make it is for daily 35hz

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 846
to be honest i bought it the last day it was the special price or the ol re audio prices so its like half or 1 month old

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 17
let me see what kinda prices johnny is gonna put up and ill let you know cause i want to have two sx18.

Silver Member

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 115
who is johnny....i really want 2 sx 18's

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 713
XXX18 vs XXX12 vs RE12

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
my god that's beautiful. what i would do to get my hands on that 18. purrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

drouin, if YOU would listen to other posts you would know that lemoine is going to be an re dealer selling at old prices. just kidding bro

but seriously if you can fit 2 18"s in your car you will be happy with any of the subs listed.

Silver Member

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 116
sorry rob(sarcasticly).....i had heard about the dealer...i just forgot his first name

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 140
lilrob how much does that sx18 weigh?(how much would shipping be)

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 141
(to northwest florida)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us