Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 306
they make the best speakers and amps

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 307
the amps only overheat when dumbas*es dont know how to hook them up right and run them at 2 ohms cuz most of them are only 4 ohm stable.

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 308
yea Optimus is better than everything

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 170
i would get a pair of pyle subs and a pair of those and test them, see which is better, if they are better than pyle, they are the best ever

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 171
i would get a pair of pyle subs and a pair of those and test them, see which is better, if they are better than pyle, they are the best ever
you could probably get out of that whole deal by spending 10-15bucks so go ahead and try it, tell us the results

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 309
Lol, Its a spoof on sony is the.......

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 172
i know, i was jus makin a joke too

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 310
funny thing is I acully run optimus...Enough said.

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 173
r they any good? ive never heard em. are they even close to the terribleness of pyle or sony

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 311
to be truthful, I had sony, Jensen, Pioneer, alpine, and id rather have Optimus. If installed right, and not expecting killer sound these amps have been good. Ive had em about 8 years now and never had any problems. Im running four of em to power 8 6x9s. it gets pretty loud. Id take optimus over any low budget amp out there including HiFon. Audabon?..any walmart brand and a lot of Bestbuy and Curcuit city ones on display at the moment. They are only plausible for speakers at low to mid volume. I would not run subs of em tho. Until the die I keep em. besides, I dont have to worry bout them getting stolen..
BTW, they were actually made by Pioneer and sanyo during the 90.s and the are true rms amps. IE 100 watts is 100 watts. In regards to being better then sony. Yes. I bought a sony 400 watt to upgrade my Optimus 170 watt. I installed it in the parking lot, Played it for bout 2 minutes, returned it and reinstalled the optimus....I dont think the are great amps by any means but for ultra low budget, there better then some of the mainsteam ones. I do plan on upgrading but still shopping brands that put out 100x4 at 4 ohms.

Bronze Member
Username: Brettnickle

Post Number: 31
optimus aint even close to sony

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 246
bro you need to get off sonys d1ck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts