Audiobahn A8000V

Bronze Member
Username: Dub_c

Post Number: 49
So, has anyone had any experience with this amp? Same thing as the A8000T?

Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
well i need to power 2 15" audibahn 1300 watt RMS subs... does ne one know amps like this ( with the intake) that will power these...or how many of these will i need...or what other kind of amp should i get that is really cheap has to be under 300 cuz i have to ship to canada... thanx

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
well i need to power 2 15" audibahn 1300 watt RMS subs... does ne one know amps like this ( with the intake) that will power these...or how many of these will i need...or what other kind of amp should i get that is really cheap has to be under 300 cuz i have to ship to canada... thanx

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 168
the new brand, county trash compactor would be a great way to power those subs. as for that amp.... use a garbage truck battery to power it

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
i just want to know what to power them, its stupid fighting over line even if u win, its like the special olympics u win and ur still a retard, so like i said ne professionals out there?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 577
check ebay for cheap amps since your budget isn't much, and next time you should start your own thread.

Bronze Member
Username: Dub_c

Post Number: 50
Lets get back to the A8000V!

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
yeah sorry DUB didnt mean to change the thread.. but do u or ne body else know of this A8000V would power 2 15" audiobahns 1300 watts rms each? DUB? thanx people and once again sorry DUB C

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1148
the a8000v is a great budget amp. same as a8000t the 05 model. puts out 800 too

^^ well if both of ur subs are 1300 watts (and their audiobahn) you want to get a 2500 watt amp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Orion-2500D-Class-D-chromed-amplifier-Nr_W0QQitemZ97290 05685QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

only if u have the DVC 4 ohm sub. and dont take over threads again. make ur own
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us