Wat Amp to power my CVR12s?

Bronze Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 73
I need to find a good amp for these CVRs i dont wanna spend any more than 200$ and i am looking on ebay to buy one, any one have an suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 489
Dual 4 ohm?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
yea dual 4 ohm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
any one

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7042
A8002T

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 562
best i can find with that budget:

http://cgi.ebay.com/06-HIFONICS-BXi1206D-Class-D-Mono-Amplifier-BRAND-NEW_W0QQit emZ9727679974QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HIFONICS-BX1205D-1200w-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER-AUDIO-AMP_W0QQ itemZ9727416146QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HIFONICS-BRUTUS-BX1000D-SUBWOOFER-AMP-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitem Z9724930233QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
so you recomend hifonics, wat about kenwood,audiobahn,mtx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
?

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 567
i'd go hifonics, than audioburn. kenwood mono amps suck and i haven't really heard to many good things of mtx amps so i can't really say much bout them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
you dont like audiobahn lol

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 568
i don't like nor would i buy anything audiobahn makes. i would rather just save my money and buy a better product. but everyone has their opinions and likes, so get the amp you can afford so you can start to enjoy your subs!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
yea but i wanna make sure i buy an amp that will push those subs good yea know

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 569
that amp will push those subs. like i said everyone has there own likes/dislikes when it comes to different brands. i've even read someone on here that likes the audiobahn subs! so it's just what you like, and can afford. but you shouldn't have any problem with that amp on your subs.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 492
lanzar 268 $150 w/shipping @ etronics. Thats wat i got powering my cvr's and it pushes em pretty good. Reallly good amp for price!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
you think its better than the audio bahn

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 496
Not sure Opti said 2 different 268s were benchtested and did a lil over 900rms so he pushed me to get 1 so i got 1 and i am very satisfied! I would think it puts out more than the 8000t cuz the 8000t is rated 800rms but its prob a lil overrated and the 268 puts out a tiny bit more than 900, id go for the 268 just my opinion, but not sure ask 1 of da smart 1's like rovin or chauncey or sum1!

The 268 is a big amp.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 497
ask 1 of tha "more experienced 1's"

cant spell worth a shizznit^^^

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
the CVRs are rated at 400rms each so that 800rms isnt 900 tomuch for the subs?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 500
No i think id be able to put 1000rms into them, maybe more, ppl say they can handle more than 400rms with their beutifull double stitched surround its hard to blow.lol jk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
lol jk about wat? handling 1000rms or hard to blow? im kinda scared to buy the CVRs i just dont wanna make a mistake but i have heard alot of good things about them you think there worth it do they hit pretty hard

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 503
i was jk cuz of how i was talking bout their surround. Hell ya you will luv urs if their installed right! Read my story of Friday with my 1 12" cvr and tell me what you think of it. go to
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/224771.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Hey you got Aim or myspace?. hey if you send someone a private message and they respond were does it send it to? lol

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 504
Of saturday my bad.
Devin where you from?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 505
Did you read it? No im not on myspace.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
yea i did thats pretty tight, im from Denver colorado, wat about you, if you send someone a private message and they respond were does it send it to?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 506
Im from New Mexico ur down south neighbor. Not sure where it sends it to. I think their email. Did you already order ur cvr's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
no not yet, but i want to i dont got a credit card so i got to wait till my mom wants to orderd them it sucks, how old are u

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 508
Im 16 and u? Ya same here i have to give my mom cash and she puts it in the bank then when its in the bank she uses here debit card and buys it for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
im 17,i hope i can order my new system pretty soon, i think it will be pretty loud because i got a hatch back and i have heard its louder in hatchback, so is tuning a box hard to do, i can make boxes iv made them befor but they have been sealed, im kinda scared to make a ported box because of the tungin part haha

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 513
lol thats how i was till i found a few sites, i found 1 where you put the info of your sub and it tells you what size to cut the boards and where to put them and thats how i made mine and it turned out really good. They are louder in hatchbacks, i have mine in a ford focus 03 sedan with the seats down and its still louder than fu*k!

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
i cant wait i got to make a custom box for the hatch of my camaro i bearley got room back there it sucks

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 516
That site isnt workin aparently though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
yea i saw that it didnt,wat should i tune it to i want deeeep bass

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 518
Lol i went to Audio Express and they wanted to charge me $250 for a custom box for only 1 sub! I was like sh!t so i went to home depot and bought a sheet of 3/4 inch mdf board for $30 and made it myself with the help of that site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
yea i knwo i went to circuitcity and to have them make me a custom box it would be 400$ i was like f*uck that, wat you got your box tuned to? but i g2g i got school tomarrow, dont you?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 520
I tuned 1 of mine to 32hz and 1 to 35hz, as soon as i get my other cvr ill see which i like better.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 523
lol me too ya i didnt go today though i choose whether i go or not but only a couple of weeks left for school so ill go, but ight, peace.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us