Chauncy i want your opinion

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 110
Hey am getting 2 new cvr12s and i dont want to buy a amp for more than 200$ i was think about a A8000T, or a HIFONICS BX1205D, wat do you think of these amp? or unless you got better amps i could buy for under 200$

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7060
the hifonics would be ur best bet,

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Is hifonics a pretty good brand? wat should i tune my box to? i want deep bass

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7063
hifonics is the best brand u can get in ur price range...And im a firm believer in the "A watt is A watt" threoy...

Do u want the bass that shakes ur body or that makes ur ears hurt

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
umm shakes your body i want it to be loud so you can feel it in your chest, if your subs make your ears hurt does that mean there pretty good subs?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7065
if subs make ur ears hurt that means they are probally in a box tuned pretty high..Like most spl setups...Not all the time but most of the time

I would go between 30-32hz for the port, that should be plenty loud, and still give u that chest felling

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7066
also make sure u get the 4ohm version of those subs

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
why get the 4ohm vision, why not the 2ohm version? just wonderin

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7072
if u get the hifonics amp, it is 1ohm stable, get the 4ohm version so u can wire them down to 1ohm

if u get the audioburn amp, it is 2ohm stable, get the 2ohm version so u can wire them down to 2ohms

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
oh yea true, i want to buy the hifonics amp but that like 200$ and i can get the A8000T for like 140$, is 60$ bucks worth to buy the hifonics

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7073
yeah...I puts out more power...lol....power=good

Think about this some amps like McIntosh charge u $1 per watt....soo

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
damn how does the hifnics put out more the hifonics puts out 750 watts rms and the A8000T puts out 800rms, should i get 2 kicker 12s or get 1 L7 or 1 CVX? would

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7075
how does the hifonics put out 750rms??? I no they are overrated, but not that much...probaly around 900-1000rms

Get the 2 12's..louder and sounds better then, 1 of each of the other 2

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
wait never mind i think that is the wrong amp it puts out 1,200 rms at 1 ohm that would blow the kicker wouldnt they,this is the hifonics amp i was talkin about BX1000D, so is that amp still better than the audiobahn

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7076
no the Bx1200d would work because the amp is overrated and only puts out around 900-1000rms which is fine.

But if it where the bx1000d, i would take the audioburn..Because the 1000d only puts out around 700-800, ur not sure, but ur sure the audioburn puts out 800rms, it has been tested

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
i have heard pretty good things about the audiobahn, but i dunno,does audiobahn have pretty good quality, wat about a boss amp someone said there ok amps, wat you thin about boss, does a mono amp really make a diffrence than getting a 2 or 4 channel amp or do they all make a sub sound good?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7077
audioburn amps are ok, if ur on a buget

Boss amp should be left where they are, there real sh!tty..

And since ur subs only play certain frequencies. A mono amp is prefered..But it really does not matter

Read

http://wickedcases.com/caraudio/amplifiers.html

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7881
whoa - u dudes were up late last night -lol ........

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 95
ya no kidding lol... 3:00am is not the time to be talking about car audio... wtf is wrong with you people? what is wrong with todays youth... (sigh)

i bet talking about amps at 3am is somewhere in here... https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/204677.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us