OT: Downloading songs?

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1012
I just got kazza and every time I burn a cd for some reason the last few songs will cut out while playing , Not like skipping just a constant static hit is what it sounds like.

Has anyone else had problems like this before?
Am I just puting too many songs on one CD maybe?

I am burning them with windows media 10

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 224
it's because the songs are fake or corrupted, kazzaa isn't really good it has so many viruses and most the stuff u download will have that static cuz it happend to me, Get Limewire

Gold Member

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1015
the first 15 songs were good and the last 6 cut out.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1071
There is a difference between free limewire and the pay! I used the free one and it won't let you do anything, then I purchased the Pro account and I have never had a problem. To me it is worth the money because I download GIGS-WORTH of songs every month. While you are downloading the song(s) you want, sample t so you can fnd out if it is bad plus Limewire has a secure network, they let you know when you have a corrupt file. I do not burn cds, they go straight to my I-Pod Photo 60. Polo.. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 256
get limewire if anything
ill get this site from my friend its like a proxy you can download cds for free off the site ill get it and post it.

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 225
I have the free limewire and it works great really great. im using version 4.9.30

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 255
i use the free morpheus. Its the best to me.

Gold Member

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1016
I already got kazza for life..lol

I kinda like it (how its set up) and it tells you when you have corrupt or damaged files

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3926
i am using limewire right now and it works out great. you can also try ares lite edition.

Username: Rmpagejr

Post Number: 9
try morpheus, ive had no troubles with it and extremely fast downloads.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 637
bearshare will kill althose frewares because when u download bearshare it has a searengine that when is seaching not only search on bearshare but it also search on limewire,kazza,shareza,torrent and morpheus and u can download from bearshare and using those programs resources

Silver Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 123
lilrob, Limewire Pro seaches all those too. If you want to pirate limewire pro, get it off utorrent.com, or get regular limewire, and search for limewire pro. :-D I'm using the pro version and I am EXTREMELY happy. I filled up my 20 gig ipod in two days :-)

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 642
yeah im talkin on the bearshare free version there is no charge i wanted to buy the pro but ihad a roblem it got slower and slower so i unistalled it and continuin usin free bearshare the maximun speed of th ebearshare that i can do is 9 m persecond i was downloadin a video

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 387
ARES!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 65
I've used Winmx, Bearshare, Ares, And Limewire (In that order) and Limewire was the only one that didn't give me a bunch of pop-ups and viruses and crap. I really like Limewire (pro that is, i've never used the free version).

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 78
it showed on msn.com that bearshare was getin sued for like $50million dollers around that because they were offering free songs after that I duno how much longer it would be up and running or if they are gona charge per song it sucks cause i use bearshare pro myself
but which is better bearshare pro or limewire pro?

Username: Kiltface

Post Number: 10
i downloaded limewire but it said it couldnt install it cos my java was locked, anyone no what the problem is an how i fix it?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1073
I miss WinMX, lol. Polo.. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us