How would this sound?

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 266
Ok in a box chevy the only speakers are the 4 x 6's in the dash and the 6 x 9's below the rear deck. I was wondering how do u think it would sound if i kept the stock speakers where they are and put a infinity 6.5 in each door, 2 6 x 9's on top of the rear deck, and tweeters down low in the front door panels. The (4) 6.5's and the (2) 6 x 9's will be amped at slightly above the recommended power rating. Im looking to have a nice sound system to blend in with the power of my 2 15" cvrs because i want my vocals to be heard along with the bass.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 697
like sh.it, sound like 10 old g.ay fu.ckers havin a gangbag, shittin at the same time, with the sh.ittyest soundin music in the backround

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 698
does that answer your question?^^^^^^^^^^^^^FU.ckEr

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 402
Just take out the stocks(they suck my stocks was 25 watts MAX!!!)And the tweeters down low will sound GOOD!!!

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 403
^^^^^^^^^DON'T MIND P!MP^^^^^^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 251
HAHA. Yea, definately replace the stocks, and get rid of them, QUICKLY. Get an amp for the speakers your add too.

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 267
ok so i'll replace the stocks but do you think adding one in each door will be loud and sound somewhat good.

Silver Member

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 269
???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us