OT-E85 at sheetz in VA....any1 else got it

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 671
turns out ethonal is now added to out regular fuel..well 10%...so its E-90 really lol....but wish it was M-90 (methonal) some benifits for performance....

any of u guys have it around ur way

Silver Member
Username: Ruthless06

C-ville, Va USA

Post Number: 174
they are building a sheet over at the other end of louisa soon. doubt ill ever visit. and that gas burns quicker, it is cheaper though.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 15
i havent seen it yet around my way but people who tried it said it burns alot faster.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1655
ya at my shell station up the street i was reading a sign and it said that this may contain up to 10% ethanol

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 119
Yeah, we got like one gas station that sell it, but your car has to be made to accept it. Anyone seen the commercials for it? They are going to be building plants to make more of it, supposed to be better for the enviroment.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 684
e85 is okay too put in ur cars like it is.....well sorta....the only real diff is that the rubber lines should go...with 100% alky they have go....but my car is 30yo's so all the lines are stainless....so its fine...i dont really c it as better for the enviroment...its realy price....and having the U.S have control over the Ethonal production....since its made from corn...Shoot a lot of cars are actually ready for E-85...matterfact about 3-4 years ago my grandfather wanted a f*rd sport trac...they were E-85 ready...so alot cars can take the fuel with no problem...cant realy hurt it...only 10% is Ethonal..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us