Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1396
anyone know how to post a pic on myspace for the background? idk how to do it

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 649
DONT POST NOTHING STUPID...like u smokin W#$D or talkin bout guns or anything u would want the police to see....cuz when this stupid ish happend at my school wit 5 of my freinds...(charged wit Murder they aint do) they went on there myspace page an brought up a bogus charge that they were in a GANG......just becuse they live in Mayfeid....http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006/012006/01242006/162468...this whole thing is BUll....the person who did it confesed to doing it...But they still on House arrest....Pj was prolly gonna go 2 da leagues.....he was a beast..

his step dad played 4 da broncos....dont wanna put his bussines out cuz...thats not cool...cuz he dont like him....ion know y but he dont

personally i dont know how to use myspace

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1398
i just wanted to know how to post a pic on my background... i don't plan on shooting anyone....

Bronze Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 29
Find the picture you want as a background, right click, go to properties, copy the url. Then google "myspace layout creator" and use the url you copied when it asks for a background pic.

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
well u dont have to.......all u have to do is get in trouble with the law.....or try to get a job..they can an might check yur page....so just dont put nuffin stupid on der

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 2941
hahahahahahaha....

okay Mr. Waters.....now we are going to run a background check.....i am just going to check your MYspace now....

LMAO!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sweatyogre

Erie, PA USA

Post Number: 74
Yea, careful what you put on myspace unless you're old enough that you're on your own or have cool parents, too. My mom busted me for smoking weed because of $hit people said on my Myspace. It was Bull$hit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
muddy it might sound funny but those boys are going back on trial....2 morrow....i dont know whut gonna happen to them.....aight i guess something like that has to happen to u or som1 u know....to understand....this whole thing lasted 4 about 2 months with police at are school 24-7 no games without a the whole police force there....and all the teacher singling out all the "BLACK" kids.....cuz ery1 involved was black....anyway not saying Myspace casused this...but it sure helped th Po po come up with propable cause for all them to b in a gang....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 2989
true.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us