JL 10w6v2 vs. Tre TSX vs. DD 2500

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 364
All 10's and all getting 500w rms which would be the better SPL sub? Compare them in SQ,SPL,and SQL. Please rate them in order 1,2,3 in all catagories.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2370
ummmm:

spl: dd, tsx, w6
sq: w6, tsx, dd
sql: tsx, dd, w6

Silver Member
Username: Night_mirage

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 237
thanks B

but TWiZTiD who said the 10W6 is 500RMS

its 400

Bronze Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 22
he was saying that whatever he get will be recieveing 500wrms. he wasnt saying that the W6 was 500wrms.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 365
Yea thats what i was saying.JL subs can easily take 500 even tho they are rms at 400.

B-Thank you im pretty sure im going to go with the treo tsx now.Thats exactly what i was looking for a sub that has more spl than a w6 and almost as good sq.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2394
no problem man, keep us informed.. :-) get a 1200d, u will be impressed... always remember the chargin system.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 367
Actually Ive changed my mind again Im going to go with 2 10" treo ssi instead. I was looking on thier website and they recomend 300-750w rms and Ill be giving them both 500w rms so i think it will work out pretty good. And im gonna throw em in a ported enclosure instead of sealed. Just to make sure I e-mailed them and asked if 500w will be enogh,im just waiting for them to write back.Thanks for everyones input and advice.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3572
Great Choice, ive decided to go with 10's also due to space in my trunk. I am going to probably get 1 or 2 10 SSI's and go ported with a custom box built.

So far its SSI 10 or maybe another 10 that has similar output and SQ.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 368
Hey MO do you think 500w rms will be enough to power them properly?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3574
Definetly

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 370
I think i remember reading in another post that you said you know someone with 1 10" treo ssi in a convertable that is hitting 130db,am i right? If that was you what amp is it being powered with and what size box is it in? Also what do you think 2 10's would hit in rec. ported enclosure? Thats pretty damn good for 1 10" if i read that correctly!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us