Think About It

Bronze Member
Username: Roy_t

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 73
If the devil is the ultimate deciever wouldnt that place god as a possibility to be the devil ?

Think about it in the Bible it says that god gave man Free Will.. When was the last time someone tried to force sat.anism on you ?

And the Bible it is full of things writen by people that could hear a divine voice. Brings you to Adam and Eve Think about it they gave up everything for a taste of fruit that a Snake Convinced them to eat.

The Bible is a pun a play on words the whole thing cant be taken literaly so who is to say any of it is?

Witch brings me to Free Will What if god is really sat.an but god does not want to intervine for the reason of Free Will ?Free Will should not cost 10% in the collection plate each Sunday, a day of Glutany and Glutany is a sin.

!!WARNING!! You may be Worshiping the wrong god !!

It is not to late

Think About It

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2190
dude STFU, get off this forum if u wanna talk that.
God bless u

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 780
Funny, in my town it will cost you 10% of your annual earnings, go figure! This is why I am an athiest, meaning I believe in nobody but myself and anyone else I care about. I am not saying that there isn't either/Or but I need more proof other than a few books that have been rewritten to suit needs of people needing something to believe in. I think people need to start being a little self confident and believe in themselves and people around them, because they are real and no proof is needed to prove that. If anyone was to ask , I would say "there isn't a god, nor a devil". JMHO.. Polo.. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 70
Tupac Shakur is my God

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1174
if there is one thing that I know a lot about, it's the Bible and everything to do with it. God asks you to give you 10% or your earnings just to basically thank him for all He has done. It also says in the Bible that "Blessed are those who give" which mean if you give, the more you will be blessed, providing that you do it from the heart and not just to be greedy. I am a strong believer in God and the devil. I have seen too many things that absolutly convinced me otherwise. Everyone has their own perspectives and I respect everyone's thoughts and feelings. There are many teachings and different interpertations out there, and it's up to us to decide which one we will listen too. And by the way, "godfellfromhell", I totally DISAGREE with you big time. Of all the things I have every heard, never did they get that rediculous.

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 152
I agree with you polo totally

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 816
this could either be a great thread or a very bad thread. so many opinions

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1603
wow subwoofer forum turned religous gossip forum, but every1 has a right to beleive what ever they want, me personally beleive in no god or sataan, and i don't see how ppl can worship something they have no proof that it exists, the bible i think was written by ppl back 2-3thousand years ago that took some badazz drugs, and if you beleive in "adam and eve" that would make every1 in the world related, it would be incestt everytime you had s3x. LOL you can't say inces/t

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1062
religions are a big load of bs that cause nothing but problems IMO.. look how fucked up the world is cause of "Gods"

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7328
"Tupac Shakur is my God"

hmmmmm - probably 1 of the DUMBEST statements i ever heard in my whole life ......

Bronze Member
Username: Roy_t

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 74
What I was trying to say is god gave man free will to choose, So god wouldnt want you to worship him The Devil would.

That is why I am Athiest, I used to be Christian.

Think About It

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 794
I worship little wh0res that want some candy, lol. Doesn't make me evil does it? :-O

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 899
hahaha i just laugh at this thread...rovin your comment had me dying.

Bronze Member
Username: Zneon

Durango, Durango Mxico

Post Number: 25
damn, how old is that girl? oh by the way i agree with polo. =)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us