Just bought two 12.44 tsx treo's

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 48
now i need an amp and an enclosure.....ne recommendations????

Bronze Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 56
I'm thinking about replacing my L7 with 2 Treos. How much did you pay for those?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
130 a piece but i had a hook up

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2464
i think i did better. i just got a 10 ssi new and warranty for 112 :-) your subs will slam though, ive got a single 10 on 500w in a friends convertible that id guess is hitting close to 130. make note on that soft top convertible....

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 58
Which series from Treo(or RE) would compare to a 15" L7 in SPL, yet have better SQ? I've never heard a Treo, but from the way ppl talk they're great subs and I'm going to look into them. More than likely I'm going to buy 2 12s or 2 15s, but I only have room for about 5 or 6 cu. ft. of space for a box.

Drivingreckless: How much are you looking to spend on an amp? and can you make the enclosure yourself?

Bronze Member
Username: Roy_t

Swimmingmom2005@yahoo...., Swimmingmom2... Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 70
Just bought Palladium chloride, DiMethylformamide, and sodium hydroxide.
It is going to make my music sound great !!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3555
Where did you guys get your Treos from ?

Trevor, do you have the 10 SSI and is it ported ? Is so what size box and freq is it set to ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
jordan im not sure bout the amp im lookin for a 300 to 400 dollar one ne suggestions......and yes i can build the enclosure my self but not sure how to go about it sum say sealed others ay ported im at a loss

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 59
Well I'm not sure about Treos, as i said I've never heard one. But i like the sounds of ported boxes alot better, but i listen to almost all rap, and im not sure wat you'll be listening to.

As for an amp look into maybe a 2 channel that puts out around 400x2rms @2ohm. or you could wire them to 4ohm and find a monoblock that puts out about 800x1 @4ohm. All depends on how you plan on wiring the subs. Check out Kicker, Memphis, Orion, hifonics, or older fosgates(not a big fan of the newer ones)on Ebay and they have some good deals. For around 230 you can get a kicker that will push them nicely.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
i wuz wondering if poenix gold is ne good i mean their cheap and affordable but are the overrated or underrated and im in the same league as u jordan ive never heard one only heard lots of good from ppl so i decided to replace my two p212s4 cuz they hit as hard as my lil sister...lmao...but yea i want to push thm to the fullest and i listen to rap hell yea

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 60
HAHA...I'm not sure about Phoenix gold. but Audiobahn amps are cheap on ebay. Check out a Audiobahn A8000T. Its a 800 watt monoblock and they're cheap for the sound you get from them. Not a big fan of audiobahn subs, as most ppl on here arent. Also, it says that amp is only 2ohm stable, but a friend of mine has been runnin a Lanzar Optidrive 12 Dual 2ohm VC in a ported box at 1ohm and it POUNDS!! My 15L7 didnt come close, thats why im gettin rid of it LOL. Is all of this being ran on your stock Alternator?

Audiobahn A8000T monoblock
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOBAHN-A2401T-2CH-CAR-AMP-AMPLIFIER-560W-DEAL-119_W0QQite mZ9710288671QQcategoryZ48597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Audiobahn A8001DT monoblock
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOBAHN-A8001DT-CLASS-D-MONOBLOCK-AMPLIFIER-AMP-NEW_W0QQit emZ9711695800QQcategoryZ64571QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A8002T 2 channel
http://cgi.ebay.com/Audiobahn-A8002T-Intake-2CH-800W-Chrome-Amp-NEW_W0QQitemZ971 1555317QQcategoryZ48597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The last one (A8002T) would prolly be the best bet. You could run each sub paralell to get a 2ohm load and then run the amp at 2 channels and you would be close to 400watt rms to each sub.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 885
orion 1200d
ED nine.1
kicker KX1200.1
RE 12.1

pretty much any quality amp that puts out 1000RMS+

Bronze Member
Username: Roy_t

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 72
If the devil is the ultimate deciever wouldnt that place god as a possibility to be the devil ?

Think about it in the Bible it says that god gave man Free Will.. When was the last time someone tried to force sat.anism on you ?

And the Bible it is full of things writen by people that could hear a divine voice. Brings you to Adam and Eve Think about it they gave up everything for a taste of fruit that a Snake Convinced them to eat.

The Bible is a pun a play on words the whole thing cant be taken literaly so who is to say any of it is?

Witch brings me to Free Will What if god is really sat.an but god does not want to intervine for the reason of Free Will ?Free Will should not cost 10% in the collection plate each Sunday, a day of Glutany and Glutany is a sin.

!!WARNING!! You may be Worshiping the wrong god !!

It is not to late

Think About It

Bronze Member
Username: Logan___tille

Post Number: 15
what website sells treo's, i cant find one

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 62
www.treoonline.com

Bronze Member
Username: Logan___tille

Post Number: 16
how much would two treo TSX 12's cost

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 63
I'm not sure about the prices...i havent been able to find those either. I think you have to call and ask.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 252
you can buy treos here

http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 887
you have to find a treo dealer, look on ebay, or buy off moblesoundworks. they dont do sales online or through the company, only sales through the dealers have warentees.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 702
trevor where did you get an SSi for 110?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
yea im runnin it from my stock alternator is tht bad????

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 65
depends on how big your stock alt. is. IT should be fine if you get one of those Audiobahns i pasted a link for. Check em out, they're pretty cheap and good.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 253
depending on your stock alt. size and how big your system is could be bad.

and if your still wondering bout pg amps, i have 2 xenon 400.1's and i love them, not once have i experienced a problem with them. just if you get pg amps get there xenon line, they've been discontinued but if you can get hold of them there worth it. and they put out actual power. both my 400.1 were benched, rated something like 430 for one and a little higher for the other one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
i hear tht treo's can be over powered...do u guys no of amps tht have high output for little price say 800 to 1000 watts???

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2466
i got my friends 10 tsx form a shop in clearwater. he paid 250. i told him to tell the guy he wouldnt pay a dime over 230 but he was too shy to say that... oh well not my money... but the 10 ssi i got on ebay. brand new, in box, factory warranty. 112$ 99.9 percent feedback on like 600 or 900 and something items. hes also square trade certified, i cant believe none of you saw the auction. im glad though :-)

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3557
Your not that slick speedballbob aka Trevor Eaton. I was watching that auction all the way but i didnt want the 10 altough you got a great deal on it.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2470
lol i couldnt resist. im not even going to be using it. either installing it in my brothers car or in some1 elses :-) btw thats my brothers ebay account, i just use it.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3558
Yeah, it was a great deal. I believe that one was dual 4 ohm. The dual 2 ohm fs is lower in case you havent checked.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us