Kicker comp VR's in a little mr2.

Bronze Member
Username: Artofaccuracy

Post Number: 47
So the time has finally come. I've got the money due to excess loan money coming to me (yeah awesome I know) and I'm going to be getting 2 subs and and amp.

I want to get 2 Kicker Comp VR's and put them in sealed boxes behind both of my seats.

I am not sure ..

A)Which amp I should get

B)Where I should by the Comp VR's from and the Amp.

C)Exactly what to put the VR's in as far as enclosure, and where to purchase the enclose. Making it is a possibility, keep in mind I'm at college and have no tools whatsoever though.

Here's a pic of the set my friend has in his Mr2 so you know what I'm working with.

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/824000-824999/824638_7.jpg[/IMG]

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 761
If you want to beat your friends system an you have I am guessing your budget is $500+ go to ebay and Get 2 12" 4ohm Alpine R's(~$250) and a hifonics 1500 mono amp (~$200) and you should be able to go to circut city and get 2 1CuFt box's for under $80.

AUDIOSAVINGS is a good ebay audio store.

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 196
i have 2 10" Re Se's for sale. They will probably fit better into an mr2 then 12's and will also sound pretty damn good. I'm looking to get around 300 for them. They are brand new still in the box. They are 160 shipped each directly from Re. And if your friend has kicker, why would you want to go the same way? be differet go re

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 815
dont put comp vr's in a sealed box

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Matt I'm interested in those RE's.

artoflogan@hotmail.com or hockeyLgaud15 (aim)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
What happened to glasswolf?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us