E

Bronze Member
Username: Roy_t

Swimmingmom2005@yahoo...., Swimmingmom2... Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 44
Do you like E yes or no ?

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 560
thizzzzz

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 876
mdm?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
E is my favorite letter
UploadUploadUploadUpload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 628
rollin in ecstacy, ever eat the white ones with the flower on it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
http://www.ecstasydata.org/
My Holy Grail...

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1141
pinche drogados

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 881
this is an audio forum. find one with all your other druggy buddies

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
It is being worked on right now so I wanna talk to some fellow E heads on E coustics .

http://www.dancesafe.org/

^^^ Another great site ^^^

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1142
there are alot of druggies in this forum like me p1mp and alot of others. but i just do weed. i recently stopped the other stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I do
weed,mdma,mda,ghb,Shroomies,2cb,2ce,2ci,5meodipt,amt,dmt, damn near anything but coke,crack,meth,and heroin,and most pills cept E and XanaX.

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1144
stfu fcken liar. ur just saying that cuz u think it makes u cool. all u do is post a bunch of bullshit on this forum. even stupider sh1t than me

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
see the difference between people that ecationally do e are not druggies thats called recreational users, druggies are the muthaf.uckers that can't function in society and there whole life revolves around dr.ugs, i hate e heads and when i say e heads i'm talkin the real fu.ckin e heads that eat at the least 3 e pills a day, those fu.cks can barely talk it's like talkin to a block of ice and it pi.sses me off
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Party Hardy
Rock N Roll
Drink A 40
Smoke A Bowl

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1145
fo sho

Silver Member

Post Number: 632
lol this doods prolly just smoked one and is talkin a bunch a sh.it

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 15
drugs kill alcohol cures i say

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Yup Pelon I am just trying to get attention.
you would be the one crying in the corner.
I have done all those and then some and some I still to this day dont know what it was.

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1148
how old are u roy?

Silver Member

Post Number: 633
lol, hold up this dood sais he dosn't do E but he does (MDMA) Dood , (MDMA) and E are the same fu.ckin shi.t.

(Qoute)
I do
weed,mdma,mda,ghb,Shroomies,2cb,2ce,2ci,5meodipt,amt,dmt, damn near anything but coke,crack,meth,and heroin,and most pills cept E and XanaX.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
I am 26.

I am not an e head as you say 3 pills a day, But I like 3 or 4 for a good night 2 tops if I got a girl.

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1149
act your age then

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 16
roy u are going to end up a skid mark on the underpants of society

Silver Member

Post Number: 634
well obviously your not an e head or your wouldn't be on this forum talking about e, if you were and e head you wouldn't be able to spell let alone give a flyin fu.ck about posting sh.it online

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 695
I like raveing better than rolling there is a difference! If you raved with me the techno Blairin Strobe light on GlowSticks Everywhere Black Lights in the corners turn a trip in to an experence that can not discribed in words .
People that just roll and dont rave miss everything.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3469
damn i miss going to a rave. it used to be so much fun.

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 836
whats a rave guys....?

i live in the caribbean u gotta excuse me...lol

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 562
E-heads dont have to do it everyday, nor 3 times a day to be called that. Once a week, I consider you an E-head. I have many friends that do this and it's kinda sad because they do it pretty much every weekend that they can get their hands on a pill , and they know they are addicted. I never thought when I was learning about stuff like this in DARE in 5th grade that 5 years later, half my friends would be doing it?!? It sucks. Raves are cool, but I haven't gone to a real one. Some friends just get stobe lights and black lights and lights on strings and twirl them around real quick and it was cool when I was high. I want to go to a real rave tho.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 696
"Some friends just get stobe lights and black lights and lights on strings and twirl them around real quick"

You almost got it but imagine you are the EQ and have the lights go with the beat, then when you get that down the danceing/raveing will just come to you. you might even pass Yourself out if you get good! Thats a treat I have only experenced a few times.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3470
outdoor raves are awesome. i remember going to one where there was around 10,000 people and it was so fun.

btw this was like 7-8 years ago. i don't do that anymore. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 309
i give 3,4 Methelynedioxy-n-methampetamines about another 3 years to live or so

yall know hes fu cked

its kinda sadd ive known people that were so smart and just got pared up wit weed and now there brain dead stupid, people i remember seeing in 5th and 6th grade when i was also goin through D.A.R.E 5 years ago, and now i dont even chill wit them anymore because they scrued there whole life over

and there only like 16 years old

it only starts with weed

just remember that for all you out there reading this that havent taken that first puff yet

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 570
It doesn't always start with weed. Well usually, but what I mean is that not everyone will take it farther than that, like me. But some people also just love to smoke weed and nothing else. I also know many people who just smoke and are complete pot heads but wouldn't touch any other drug. I miss weed tho :-( I'm on house arrest and get drug tested every week.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 557
Hahahahahahaha, I was scrolling down thinking of something to say to this loser, and after reading this: "roy u are going to end up a skid mark on the underpants of society" I burst out laughing so hard that a glob of spit hit the monitor... LMAO.

Roy, get your life together man... You must hate your life trying to escape all the time like that.. Chill out on the drugs you f.ucking club kid..

You are the online personification of every loser any of us have ever known.

Shape up your life. Or be another statistic bringing down this country.

Silver Member
Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 119
joseph, ive read some of your other posts and you are infact a DUMBASS! Dont talk about stuff that you dont know about. I blow every day and im pretty sure i am way smarter than you. It all depends on the person. Sure I have done some drugs that I wish i never would have but how do you know? I only stick to bud, and every once in a while i get some O.C. or some cola. But like i said it depends on the person. I do all of this and still got a scholarship to go to a UNIVERSITY not a community college. FOR FREE. It depends on the person. Also i have a 3.6 gpa with some honors classes. So please dont repeat what people tell you unless you know for yourself. Sorry I had to vent. If you are responsible about it you can acomplish everything you ever want and still get to enjoy it.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1134
I don't feel one bit sympothy for you guys who get caught doing that stuff and get arrested for it/charges. It's your own fault. I guess it's no big deal doing it, because you will only die at a young age and not be able to experience the little thing we like to call "life."

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7085
I fully agree with Young James ^^^ - & IMO i must also add so many good food/drinks in life , y would any1 want 2 go try ingesting some illegal substance ?! - oh because "its the cool thing to do & everybody else is doing it!" - only retards should believe that ! .......

Upload
even a f@g like him ^^^ knows better ........

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 57
i dont do any other drugs other than weed fu ck the rest of the sh!t. PLus i have glaucome lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
Joey Ingle yes i understand then when you are responsible its all good, but dont tell me not to repeat what other people say because nobody said that, its the truth learned from people i now personaly, and like i said before not all people but for most its sadd

free scholership dats some how high sh it right there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Awww Joseph cant handle E lol !

Dont down it till you try it.

I know very few people that have a adiction to E. true some people try to use a pill to fill a hole in there life. But I am a true Recreational raver . I have made sooo many friends on E friends that lasted even after it had worn off.

I will be the first to admit Rolls are not safe because MDMA is pure E and most pills are fake, tampered with, and have added extra stuff that can Ruin a whole night.more info on www.erowid.com

Statistics show that pure MDMA kills fewer people than Horse back riding.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 633
"......which brings us to our next point, don't smoke crack"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
I would never touch that shiz.

Silver Member
Username: Efil4zaggin

Chi Town, IL Cook

Post Number: 190
Man made beer, God made weed....who do u trust???
lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
God Pfff..

I made E.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
UploadUploadUploadUploadUpload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Efil4zaggin

Chi Town, IL Cook

Post Number: 191
I made LSD...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Yeah shure ... What is the first step then?

What PSI and how long?

I bet you couldnt even make Methylamine...

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1171
u guys are stupid......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
OK and that is me a retard with a degree in organic chemistry.
What grade you in now Pelon 10th ??

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1172
yea and u? 2nd?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
You are right I am going in to Advanced Oganic Chemistry I guess that will be my 2nd.

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1173
thats cool i guess

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 634
smart enough for college, dumb enough for drugs, hmmm.......

that really doent mean anything that you are going into it, any idiot can say that, you gotta carry the weight with degrees and GPA

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 918
I dunno I learned alot from drugs. Mainly to never do them. Which I would have fewer regrets if I's never touched them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
"smart enough for college, dumb enough for drugs, hmmm......."

Hmmm what is the most widely used most addictive drug used by more college students nation wide??Alcohol.

Alcohol is a drug! 200 proof is pure ethanol.

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 91
Let me tell you a little story,

I knew this kid named, lets say, Bob he was drunk all the time, o and i mean all the time. One day he decided to go to his friends house and have some drank, while he was there there were some fat tittied h0es in the back taking some pills. He was like "what da fak is that sheeitt" and the fat tittied h0es were like "this is sum E drunkass". He replied let me hit it. After he hit it he snorted some pills (da blue ohms) and then he hit it again. Then they all decided to turn off da lights and give eachother light shows with those cool mile light things. Man was Bob messed up, he had never been this faked up in his life. With all the alcohol and the pills in his system he felt like he was going to freak out. So he took a little walk outside,,, woah these pills dont only make him feel good he was seeing things too, the freaking trees looked like they were blossoming and kinda breathing. Man he was freaking out, what kinda krap is this he said to himself. So then he went to the gas station because he was thirsty, when he got there there were some cops out front that were looking at him funny. The one pigger says to Bob, "What da heck are you on kid" and bob replied, "None of ya faking business pigger". After a breath-a-lizer and a M.I.P. ticket later Bob was saying to him self what da fak, if those cops only knew how messed up i really am.

To be cont..........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
I think your friend bob ate some tainthed E.

Look under omega. I ate those before too, no good.

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 568
"I will be the first to admit Rolls are not safe because MDMA is pure E and most pills are fake, tampered with, and have added extra stuff that can Ruin a whole night."

Your worried about a "whole night" being ruined?

You should be thinking about jails, institutions, and death.

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 570
Let me guess, your finger nails are painted and you wear dog collars on your neck and wrist. Give me a fkn break. Your worse than hippies.

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 571
"I have made sooo many friends on E friends that lasted even after it had worn off."

Make sure you add that to your resume. Haha

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 193
the inventor of LSD turned a hundred a few months ago. just to let ya know... kinda interesting.. they asked him how his life was. he said it was "quite a trip"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Yeah I know They just had a LSD meeting I guess you could call it, in the netherlands.
WWW.erowid.com was takeing a survey on it a few months ago. you can find more info on him and his glorious work at erowid.

As for You LewAss

"Let me guess, your finger nails are painted and you wear dog collars on your neck and wrist. Give me a fkn break. Your worse than hippies."

Yup I look like a goth freak..
You are an idiot!
I have a job that I gurantee I make more than you ever will, And I am going back to college in the spring to take advanced Organic Chemistry.
What do you do besides down what you dont know and live with your mommy??
If only you saw my resume you would weep in you own stupidity...

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
what kind of "great" income would a 26 year old have? i could bet i make double what you make in a year being that im only 17.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
and only do about 5 "true" hours of work a week. and no i am not a drug dealer.

Gold Member

California

Post Number: 1178
what are u then a stripper?

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
WWW.erowid.com

theres some interesting sh it on this site

and ah what exactley are you joe cuz i want in

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 94
Hey Roy_t

have you ever ate the blue ohms and pooped blue po0p? Man those things were good but every time in the morning the po0p was blue, what the hell was that?

And the best pills by far, that i took, were the green ohms i got when i was like 18 (22 now) but those things were a trip, me and my buddies used to just sit around and watch shreck, that movie is faking halarious on some pills. I think those pills had some kind of hallucingen(sp) in em because when we went outside at night time the faking trees were moving and shreck so trippy. When shreck 2 came out we took some shrooms w/ some taco bell. That had to be the most faked up movie (well maybe super troopers was better) to see on some shrooms. ahhhhh memories.........

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 580
OK so at least you claim your not a goth freak. Props.

Actually I help people who never knew they could afford it to become home owners with no money down. I also help refinance people who are hugely in debt to pay off all their high interest credit cards and other bills with one low, tax deductible interest payment.

And what is it that you do? Oh yeah, you waste your gift of intelligence on learning how to cook up more drugs to further perpetuate your drain on society.

You know what makes it really sad? You are obviously still smart, yet you continuously burn out your brain on an almost daily (probably is daily) basis. I wonder how much more successful you could have been, had you become friends with a different group of people. Why don't you spend some time trying to cure something, rather than trying to find more ways to get fu.cked up.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 934
Bravo Lewass. Bravo. Really man I've seen to many people's lives messed up on drugs. They will probably never be the same again. Thats real man. So why don't you try helping those people instead of contributing to the problem.

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 581
"IMO i must also add so many good food/drinks in life , y would any1 want 2 go try ingesting some illegal substance ?!"

- Totally agreed Rovin. I am a huge fan of food. Also of good beer and good weed. But moderation is the key.

With restaurants like Chipotle Mexican Grill, Benihana's, Mongolian BBQ, and beers like Killian's, Bell's Oberon, and Victory's Golden Monkey, why would you want to do anything that could possibly take all that away from you? Life is too good to go around living like you're going to die soon.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
LewAss Very touching, Honestly.It is nice to see someone care I guess.

I am no daily user think about it 9490+ days I have lived now I have only taken under 20 different as you say drugs and most of them only one time was all I needed to realise Hey I dont care for this.
And I am 26 and have never done coke,krack,heroin,Or anythin addictive.
I researched every as you say drug ,their effects ,Suggested Setings , Ect...
And I made a trip log each time to help out others who are ill informed. And for my personal records.

The only As you say drugs I do is a bit of sativa here and there, E but only at raves or if my girl wants to. and Shromies once a year.
And odly I guess is that I dont even like Alcohol.

The only reason I make my own is to be shure its real.
And I get a kick out of knowing things others couldnt fathom.

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 604
Is E addictive?? Mentally or phisically? I always assumed it was.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
If you binge on it your dopamine levels in your brain will deplete.
So If you binge on it then yes ,mentally
after a binge absolutely nothing but E is fun for sometimes up to 3 days.
But it is not at all phisicaly addictive.

Bronze Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 37
This is too all you guys who are on this site 24/7 (GET A LIFE!) Go do something for a change get outta the house do some drugs once or twice mabe youll get hooked and like it.
-Zepcoe

Bronze Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 38
you seen those new ones that got addidas on them and are green or the ones with the apple on it
there tight as sh**
-Zepcoe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
www.dancesafe.org
www.erowid.com

Zap you are not helping matters no one should get "hooked" on anything great things can be explored in moderation.

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 609
what does it mean on that site where it says
MDMA : 20
Ketamine : 10
Methamphetamine : 1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
it means
40% MDMA
20% Ketamine
~1% Meth
that is a bad pill I dont know why people taint such a beutiful thing in a dumb desperate hope to have the best E. I would rather have weak E than strong but tainted E.
When people mix amphetamines with sedatives and phethylamines it totaly confuses me, WHY...

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 613
and it sucks more because you dont know what is in your pill that your buying..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
http://www.eztest.com/cms/

buy the best one if you get one I got it and it works great pluss there is a free coke tester if you are in to that stuff I gave mine away.

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 615
well some people especially underaged people cant get ahold of that tester kit. i think ill just stay away from those drugs.

Bronze Member
Username: Blk02ss

Post Number: 29
that erowid site is the sh!t theres info on like every drug you can think of

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Gangstaplayer

Gangstaville chicago

Post Number: 44
I like sub woofers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
UploadUpload
UploadUpload
UploadUpload
UploadUpload
I wire my subs like this
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us