BYE BYE ORION H2?

Bronze Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 80
Im thinking of selling my orion h2 and box and getting a diffrent set up. Hopefully ill get around 350 for the box/sub. Ill probably save a little more and have about 400 for my new sub/box. Would a 15" L7 be a good choice? I Just want a really loud spl sub. I have a hifonics bx1500d amp so i dont really neeed to switch that up.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 168
yeah that sub would be great if spl is all you want.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 665
i dont think going from an H2 to a L7 would be smart if you wanted more spl. What you need to do is upgrade to a more powerful amp that puts out the rms. Hifonics are good, but the older models don't put out all they say they can. An H2 needs adleast 2000 watts, if not more.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 429
Ported you don't want to give a h2 too much power.....(what i heard...and mine did damn well off of 1200 watts lol)

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 20
Hey Jeffry, how did you like that Hifonics amp. That is what I have and as soon as INDO AUDIO ships my sub, if they ever do, I will test it out. Is it pushing what it says it does?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
I love my hifonics amp, i paid $170 for my Hifonics Bx1500d on ebay used and its amazing, im getting probably about 1300-1400 watts going to my H2 and it sounds GREAT! Ive had my sub hooked up to a JL AUDIO 1000/1 before (my friends) and it was just as good. JL 1000/1=$800+ dollars, i only paid $170 for my amp. Enough said. Youll love it Andrew

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Would 2 12" Kicker L7's be louder then my 12" H2? I could split the wattage on my Hifonics amp to give both subs about there RMS. I just want SPL SPL SPL.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
badumpabump

Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 8
ummm, yea, much so
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help