TSX12.44

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 858
The website says 2.125" of excursion. Is that peak-to-peak or one way? Can anyone recommend this woofer? I have no experience with this company.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 680
I think it is one way excursion. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2441
nooooo. definetly not 1 way. its no xxx. thats either p2p or xmax times 2

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 815
im 99% sure its p2p. B will know.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 684
It says 54mm, isn't the XXX 54mm? Polo..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 685
NM, I found some info..

Treo Engineering has announced the release of its Treo Series Extreme (TSX) line of subwoofers. The Treo Engineering TSX subwoofers are aimed at the high-end car audio consumer. The new TSX takes many of the same technologies used in the Treo Engineering Competition Series Extreme (CSX) SPL competition subwoofers .
The TSX10 and TSX12 feature a large 208-ounce motor structure, 2.5-inch dual two ohm or dual four ohm voice coils, and polypropylene cones. The TSX15 feature the same polypropylene cone along with an even larger 298-ounce motor structures and 3-inch dual two-ohm or dual four-ohm aluminum voice coils.
All TSX subwoofers feature hydro-formed steel frames with Treo-exclusive perimeter venting and durable and attractive black electroplated top plates and T-yokes. Power handling on the TSX10 and TSX12 is 275 watts RMS and power handling on the TSX15.22 is 350 watts RMS. The TSX subwoofers boast two and a half inches of peak-to-peak excursion.
The TSX subwoofers will be available in 10-, 12-, and 15-inch sizes. All sizes will be available with 2-ohm or dual 4-ohm voice coils. MSRP for the TSX subwoofers are $179.95-$279.95.
For more information, contact Treo Engineering at 800-530-5925 or 310-346-4436. Visit them on the Web at www.treoonline.com.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 870
That makes more sense.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us