A Shadow/Bret Harris/cody brown/FosgateLoader

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 481
The number of posts doesn't make someone knowledgeable. There are people on here who mainly just read, and post once every 3 months, who know more than most of the people on here.

Don't just post as much as you can, read what the experienced people are saying, and ask intelligent questions. Don't just post something stupid because you are afraid to ask the question and sound like you are new.

I believe before this all started that you really just wanted to know if we thought JL or RE was better.

In that case, JL is widely regarded as the #1 high end car audio subwoofer manufacturer. Their "/" series amps (Any JL amp with a / such as JL 500/1, or JL 300/4, are in the slash series) are also highly thought of. They have outstanding build quality, and sound quality. The offer a wide range of products to suit almost every need. The only negative side of JL is that they are first class equipment and they demand first class prices. Or, to put it simply, JL's are very expensive.

Resonant Engineering (RE), on the other hand, is also regarded as one of the top (some consider them #1) subwoofer makers. Many people love RE because they offer similar build quality as JL, but for less $$. For example, an RE SX can handle 1000 watts rms, so can the JL 13w7. Yet the SX can be had for somewhere around half the price of the 13w7. Watts is not the only thing that matters, as the 13w7 is a better sub, but that example gives you an idea how pricing goes from RE vs JL. The main reason everyone loves RE is because they offer many more subwoofer models that go above and beyond the 1000 watts rms rating, where JL stops at. So if you are an insane (and deaf) basshead, who needs rediculous earth-shattering bass, RE offers the goods... Such as the new RE XXX which handles 2000 watts rms and still sounds good!

In conclusion, I hope this gives you a better understanding of what I think was your original question, however, next time rather than trying to be sneaky and hide the fact that you are new, just be honest and we will help you and respect you more. There is nothing wrong with being new. It's all the lieing, bullshitting, and spamming up our board that gets us pissed off. STOP TRYING TO POST 100 TIMES IN ONE DAY, YOU WILL STILL BE JUST AS BIG OF AN IDIOT WITH 20 POSTS OR 2000 POSTS.

-Lewass

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2137
agreed

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1106
whos shadow, bret, and cody?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2151
some as.s wipe kid whos madd there is no more annonymous.... :-(

Bronze Member
Username: Re_baby

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 16
dude come on i have been in this site forever
bret speaking can we be cool
i just asked a simple questen about re and jl and u had to flip out

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2163
dude why do u have 3-4 screen names??

bret speaking, tell the others to come speak, and read this also!

Bronze Member
Username: Re_baby

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 17
dude im bret the other people are frends were at school cody is siting right next to me

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 42
dumb as.s im a different person, i actually want to learn stuff about subs, some of the people at our school who do this same thing are here to just talk, for example. bret harris, fosgate loader, and cody brown.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2168
which is the smart 1>? all seems to be the same lame.. sorry :-)

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 502
a shadow i think you forgot that when you made bret harris's name you made it say hes from Oklahoma and your from Cali? if your both from the "same school" then maybe you should have made yourselves from the same town.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 525
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1615
so which ones Brett, Cody, FosgateLoader, and a Shadow in that pic?? lol they could be from overseas, they don't seem to know where they are.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us