Help please with my ppi a600.2

Username: Ashmanus

Post Number: 1
hey i have a ppi a600.2 amp, it does 150rms * 2 @ 4 ohm, 300 rms * @ 2 ohm,and bridged output is 600rms @ 4 ohm,

now im getting hold of a 12" alpine type r which is 300rms. its a dual 4ohm. So can i run this with 150wattrms @ 4 ohm to each coil. making 300rms to the sub

Now am i right in thinking ill be able to run 2 12" alpine type r's if there dual 4 ohm. How owuld iw ire it up

Cheers i been readin throught the archives but not sure as none of them refer to the ppi art series of amps, cheers....

Post Number: 2
or do u think it would be better to get dual 2 ohm ones,or can i run either dual 2 ohm and dual 4 ohm

basically im going to get one and then get another one in a few weeks as well, just want to make sure i can run them ok..cheers

Post Number: 3
mighty glasswolf please help me, lol sorry for bumping the post, but really need soem advice asap cheers

Post Number: 4
please help me, need some advice asap, as looking to get this stuff like now...sorry for constant bumping

cheers

Anonymous

yea you'd probably want to bridge both subs at four ohm to get the max of 600 rms. you'd have to get the DVC 4 ohm versions to get that load. so yea, get the dvc 4 ohm to be compatible with your amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us