Ascendant Audio Questions

Username: Limexb

Post Number: 1
Hey there i was thinking about putting 4 10" assassins in my Scion Xb and i was wondering what everyone thinks of them... I have heard lots of good things about their atlas series subs so i was wondering what everyone on here thought... Also what would you guys and gals recommend that i use to power them... I assume that the best way to wire them wire two of them in a parallel and hook them up to one amp and then wire the other two the same way to another amp. Well let me know what u think...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1514
well AA has excellent build quality, these subs will last, the atlas was the old AA sub its no longer made, but the assassins i hear are great sq subs, there svc4ohm right?, if there are i would run them all parrelle to a RE12.1 at 1ohm, since the amp is underrated it would be about 350watts per sub, which would make them pound, now are you sure you can fit all that in a scion.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1542
you could do 2 sets in parallel for a 2 ohm load and use 2 amps. or wire them all in parallel together for a 1 ohm load. i'd push about 1500-2000 watts total. what kind of budget for amps do you have??

i've never used or heard them in person, but from what i've read, they seen really good and can take quite a bit of power. i forget who has 2 12's on here...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1515
2000 watts total, are you sure that would be 500watts each, there only rated at 200wrms, i think 300-350 per sub would be plenty.

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 70
i think he is talking about the other subs they have
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us