Could i attach a system with factry stereo deck?

Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 2
hi can anyone help me or tell me if you can put 2 12" subs and an amp in a 2001 camry?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2938
sure.
you just need a line-out convertor or an amplifier with high-level inputs (speaker level)
It won't be as good as an aftermarket source unit feed, but it'll add bass.

Post Number: 3
what kind of line out convertor would i neede any specific one? i dnt no much about car audio sytems so what do you mean by it wont be as good as an aftermarket source unit feed?

Post Number: 4
How would i put the converter in?

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
i can email you descriptions of what you need to do dj for $32.99 for a wiring guide, i take c/card payments
jay

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2951
he offers prostitutorial services, too.

If you get a decent monoblock sub amp, it'll have speaker level inputs built in..
then just splice into the rear speaker wiring and run that to the amp for a signal.
it's all in the amp manual.

Post Number: 6
well i found what i am getting its a sony xplode 1800 watt amp and one 12" sony xplode sub would that be good for a 01 toyota camry would i need tweeters? would i need some other stuff too?

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2978
I wouldn't bother with sony.
they make the worst built, most unreliable crap in the industry.
save up and buy better stuff if you want it to last a year.

Post Number: 7
well thanx glass wolf you really helped, but im not going to be using it a lot because i hardley drive and i dnt want to spend a lot of moneey im trying to get a system with in $200.00 or less

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2988
you won't have much luck.
that budget is too low for anything reliable.

Bronze Member
Username: Dread07

Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 15
Whats up with all these people trying to build cheap systems, save some mula up if thats what it takes for hell a year and get a decent one, not a sony set-up which you will end up replacing in the near future, not only because of your lack of approval but because i personaly think that sony wouldn't last more than 1 year being driven hard, w/out f$@%ing something up, LOW QUALITY, WORSE THAN AUDIOBAHN, which by the way is making its way back up the charts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us