Help PLEASE!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1264
HEY GUYS! ok i know your going to read this and probably ignore it but PLEASE! me and my gf go to different schools and i need to find a way to ask her to prom, i want to go on her school's Announcements so everyone would see, but idk if her school would let me do that... her school doesn't like me all that much... if they don't let me, how do you think i should ask her?

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 587
just call her up and tell her shes goin wit u lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1265
lol, she told me she wont go with me unless i ask her in a really sweet way... or amayzing or what ever

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 775
send her a singing telegram at school. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 218
meet up with her and go on a picnic. then have an airplane fly over pulling a banner that asks her to go to prom. it worked in a movie i saw.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1270
^^ both of those are good but im low on the cash...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6738
just step up & say

"listen b!tch , U & I r going 2 da prom an have a good time & after that we gonna go f/ucking in those bushes there behind the school" .......

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6152
^^Do what rovins says.lol

Or just go to the park, its FREE!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1272
nah, she wouldn't want to do it behind the school... not exiting enough... LOL, im 17 she is 16, we lost our virginities like 1-2 weeks ago and now she is a FREAK!!! i love it... we've been together for 2 years and 3 months now... i want this to be something special, you know?

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 595
LMAO. JUST DONT ASK HER. ha ha

women cause too much stress anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 1273
^^^^LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!!^^^^^ TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!^^^^

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 596

........................................................no u say, look u little prissy ku.nt your going to the prom with me and you'll fu.cking like it or i'll kill your family and cut there intestins out and choke you with emm,

She'll love that one. Then when you get back to your place fu.ck the sh.it outa her and when ur done fu.ckin tell that bi.tch to make you a sandwich, after she brings the sandwich to ya say, wtf this sandwich sucks, then take the sandwich and wipe your as.s with it and sandwich slap that h.o and tell her to make another one and to hurry the fu.ck up this time.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 383
rovin is a freakn idiot..............LMAO for real when i read that i just couldnt stop laughing.....But do something small....put it this way....u guys might think im a F@g but...this gurl im talkin too really likes
post its.........yes post its........so guess whut i got here some and she was very happy and it (not the yellow ones lol...but some G@Y ones with purses.shoes and stuff on them) only cost me 2$ lol.....or just buy her an RE XXX 15 and say lets bump hard and long like this subwoofer all night

Gold Member

Post Number: 1274
nah, ok, guys if your going to keep dissing my girl like that i'll just thikn of something on my own

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 385
awww im sorry no limit if i offended u.....thats whut someone said bout mine yesturday.....because she got a big ol b0tty and she is darker than most gurls i mess wit....they say im just tryn to smash....i just really like her alot....i cant think of nuffin...but whut does she like......it will come 2 u....it will

Gold Member

Post Number: 1275
its not that you offended me, its that i respect girls you know? especcially my girl

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
wow ur pu.ssy wipped
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1276
right.... at least im gettin pus.sy anytime i want

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3203
tell her how much you love her and how much she means to you. after that tell her it would make you the happiest man alive if she would go to the prom with you.

sounds lame but beeatches love it when you say stupid things like that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1279
true, but she said she wants an announsment, liek so EVERYONE would know about it... i would ask her to prom on here, but wouldn't be the same affect LOL

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3204
say what i told you above but do it after school when everyone is coming out. she would be walking out with all her friends so get yourself a blowhorn and say it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1280
we go to different schools, and i get out after her...

Bronze Member
Username: Nztunez

NelsonNew Zealand

Post Number: 26
Buy her a puppy and tie balloons in the shape of hearts on it's collar that say "I Luv U". Girls eat that stuff up.

Giving them anything soft and cuddly makes us look better than the h0rny Pu$$y-seeking d!cks that we are. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1281
that you are... im the "sweetest man on earth" :-):-):-):-)

Bronze Member
Username: Montecarlos11

Louisville, KY USA

Post Number: 14
First, i would make her card, maybe find a poem or some sh.it off the interent or maybe put some lyrics from a song you both like, and put it in the card. Also put a picture of you two. Then drive to like a park or some place you can park your car. And make a cd with some of the songs you both like (aka the shi.tty ones you really can't stand but she loves) or your all's song. Then she will be like, "ohhh sweety pie" or some sh.it and then before you kiss remember what track the song was and skip to that song and start kissing and make out for a while, but (heres the hard part) keep it sweet and don't fondle breasts (as i tend to do now with my gf :/). Then when it feels right, end the kiss, look her in the eye and be like, "I love you and i would really enjoy it if you went to prom with me."

Then when she agrees talk about if she is interested in getting a hotel room. If she is, get the person who always buys you beer (or a good friend over 21) to get you all a room (you all give him the money of course) and then you guys can get freaky naughty all night long if you all want.

GOD i am GOOOD!

Peace out and best of luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 1282
thats good thanks man^^

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
No Limit
(quote)Gold Member

Post Number: 1276

Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 10:59 pm:
right.... at least im gettin pus.sy anytime i want

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats the first simptom of being p.ussy whipped

Gold Member

Post Number: 1283
then i shall be pus.sy whipped till i die:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
just don't let the pu.ssy own you, you be the owner of the pu.ssy it always works out better that way

Bronze Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 50
Send her roses or somthing with a note saying will you go to the prom with me or somthin...or just call her...if she denies you becuase the way u ask her isnt "sweet" enough....screw her..dont sweat it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1285
trust me, im not whipped, i own the pus sy, and she knows it, i used to be whipped but not anymore. i own her and my self, im in controle

Gold Member

Post Number: 1286
the only reason im asking this on the forum is because we are only going to 1 prom, i grand in december and so does she next year, so we aren't going to be able to go to a 2nd one...

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
yea well anyway good luck on ur lil prom night sh.it, fu.ck emm and chuck emm

Gold Member

Post Number: 1288
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 68
aight,get a megaphone, go to the highest place ine the commons, or whatever you call it at ur school. you knwo where half the student body gathers in between classes and aske her aloud!

or

get her locker # fill it full of rose petals in between hours and when she opens it theyll all spill out this is when she turns around in shock to see if anyone else saw what just hapend only to wind up in you arms. then when shes still out of breath ask her.(i did this on valentines day and 8 hours later the pu.ss was awesome. good luck dude
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us