Help please

Username: Spoxick

Post Number: 1
ok
this is the second deck i have put in my car it is a 86 chevette yes thats right you can all laugh now lol anyways the first deck i put in my car was working great then all of a sudden all that worked was my sub no speakers only my sub was going okay fine checked all the wires everything was fine and normall but nothing worked but the sub took back that deck and got another one and now the same thing has happend the deck only plays the sub wtf ?? anyone have any help for me it would be greatly aprreciated
thnx

Username: Ffejeroni

Post Number: 5
Are you using an amp for your door speakers? Are all RCA's plugged in tight? Is the harness for the deck damaged at all? Are all connections soldered? where's the fade at? Did you check at the speakers if the wiring was good.

Username: Spoxick

Post Number: 2
i have an amp for my sub and i have 4 speakers none in a factory spot and it happend with my other deck too everything will go fine and then it only plays my sub everything is hooked up it just only plays my sub could there be something like a surge or something that my car could be giving to the deck or what none of the fuses blow so help plz ....lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us