Just dont know what to believe

Username: Ncbanger

Asheboro , NC US

Post Number: 1
Im planning on getting 2 15" cvx's. From the comments that i read that must be pretty good. But i recently came from a kicker dealer and they basically told me that it was a waste of money compared to the SB L7.

Bronze Member
Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 20
2 15 cvx's would be quite a lot of money, but if your not on a tight budget, id go with them because ive only heard good things about them. the 15 L7 supposedly has worse SQ. maybe you could wait a while til the price goes down. either way, depending on your amp, your gonna have a dope system with 2 15" kickers

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 599
kicker dealer? as in like circuit city. kicker dealers in car audio shops only think they know alot but they dont know anything. I heard the cvx's yesterday in this 05 denali and he had 2 15's. they were hella loud and sounded real nice with good sq. the l7's are peice of sh!t in my opinion. yea they will get louder but the sq is horrible.

Username: Ncbanger

NC US

Post Number: 5
Thats the same thing i was thinkin. while i was talkin to him i was getting pissed so i cut it short and left. With the cvx's how much air space would i need? cause im thinkin about building them into the trunk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us