Elemental Designs - NINe.1 and NINe.2

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1243
hey, i was thinking about going with the NINe.1 for the 4 Crystal CMP 8's i'm going to be getting soon. its rated at 1200rms at 12.5V at 1 Ohm.

and the NINe.2 for the Focal Polyglass 3-ways. its rated at 100rms X 2 at 12.5 volts and 4 ohms. the Focals are 85rms and 160 peak.

the NIN2.2 was reviewed in an Auto and Sound magazine reciently and got good review and notes about them being underrated.

does anyone here have any comments about these amps?? they look good, sound good from the comments i've read. and good prices at $565 shipped for both directly from ED.

thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 313
I've only heard good things, no personal expierience though...

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 143
Brandon, I have read excellent reviews from other forums on these amps. I just recieved my NINe.2X and NINe.1 amps today. They look very nice and of very good quality. I can't wait to install them. I will give my own review after the install. And yes, the ratings you see on those amps are at 12.5V.

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1281
thanks Paul, definally let us know what you think when you get them hooked up. i think they look very nice, clean, simple design. also hear many good things about build quality and performance.

i think i might go with 3 Sound Splinter RL-i 8's. they look better cosmetically and in build imo then the Crystal CMP's. plus the CMP's on the web site, one page says 400wrms, but the spec sheets say 300peak. kinda odd. (i can't decide on anything, haha)

anyone know what kind of output the NINe.1 would have at 1.33 ohm load vs 1 ohm?? i'm guessing since i've heard many people say its overrated and only rated at 12.5V i should still get 1200Wrms from it. also my car sits at 14.4-14.8 ad idle and 15.5-15.8 at higher rmps, lol, not close to 12.5 :P

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 527
im gonna get a nine1 as soon as i can get enough money so i hope they are GREAT

use this coupon to get it for 315 shipped, 35 dollars off!!!!

EDB91

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2234
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/206056.html

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 18
I've also heard very good info about eD. I've installed their 6500's and I use theur edead. Good quality company that is affordable.

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1286
Terry - whats that, a discound code or something??

Mike - i saw that other thread. good stuff.

Dave - thanks for the input, i hope they are as good as everyone says.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 403
I'ved used their amps before. Make good amount of power and very solid build. Personally didn't like their attentuation and damping, not as bright as I like it. I changed to the monitor 1 amps. But for the price, ED has some solid amps, its pretty much a retuned Avionixx amp which was a solid performer, nothing special, just simple build and simple to use.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 535
yea thats a discount code if you buy it straigt from edesignaudio.com (the cheapest way anyways)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us