2004 VS. 2006

Bronze Member
Username: Royt

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 38
I am planning after some review to get a new pioner premier but all of the ones on ebay are 2004...
So my big Q is: Is there any difference between DEH-P860MP 2004 model and the 2006 model, or do they still make these?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1349
idk what they are doing with the Premier line for 2006, but the 2006 model Pioneers (non-Premier) i'm getting the DEH-P7800MP. waiting on buddy's store to receive. its got all the same features as the 860MP, except for the Mic Auto EQ deal, which i think they dropped all together. Crutchfield has it listed already. might want to take a look at them.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3297
Great Unit Brandon. You will be very happy man. I personally am about to order a Pioneer Premier DEH-P560MP http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6309.html for my SUV and start a budget setup. With 4 CDT Coaxial 6.5 speakers. 2 in the front and 2 in the back. Wait on the new CDT amp line thats made and hand crafted in the USA and get my 4 gauge amplifier kit from knukonceptz.com and call it a year until i get money for a nice subwoofer to mate the system with and amp to go along with it.

Pioneer and Eclipse is the way to go...

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3299
Did i mention 2 year warranty thru SonicElectronix on self installs.. Thats Sweet.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3300
I meant Premier DEH-P580MP above.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1369
hey MO could you check out my thread: Pioneer vs Clarion vs Kenwood, you seem to be very knowledgeable about HU's.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigsim

Post Number: 18
Any specifics on the exact date for the 7800/780 Brandon? I'm interested in one myself, they look real nice :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us