Is there a difference experts or whoever knows??

Bronze Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 77
Does the deck of car audio system change the whole way it sounds?? Like does it change the sound alot of subs and how the bass sounds? Thx

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1549
yes, there is a difference. Especially the voltage comming from the rcas to amps, also equalizers and sub control features.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1227
the HU is the very first thing in the order of things in the audio system. if it sends crap on to the amps, they will reproduce crap and send it to the speakers, and you will hear crap.

i noticed a huge difference when i switched from the Panasonic CQ-VD7001U to the Alpine CDA-7998. it sounds so much better!! but the screen is messed up in the alpine and i'm trying to get with the seller to resolve the issue. so i don't know where the EQ's and Levels are and can't change them since i can't see them, lol, but if it sounds this good now, i can't wait to get a new unit and do some tuneing!!

so don't skimp on the HU.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6183
Exactly what he ^^ said in his 1st paragraph ...

Bronze Member

NM

Post Number: 98
Well i still have the Factory stereo to a 03 focus and using that with my PA amp & sub there is good spl but not much sq do u think if i change my HU i will give my subs better sq??

Bronze Member

NM

Post Number: 99
And maybe better spl?

Bronze Member

NM

Post Number: 100
Right now i have my amp wired to my HU with a Line Out Converter(i think thats wut its called) is that a possibility why my system doesnt got much sq? Did i hook it up wrong?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us