Which would be better

Silver Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 127
Diamond audio's 12 in D6's in a ported box or 2 Boston 12in G5's in a ported box... looking for SQL

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5368
I would choose the g5's but thats me. I love them they sound fantastic and have great output.

Silver Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 129
this sucks i cant actaully hear the subs myself cause there is no place aroud me that has most of the subs that i wanna hear.. please me and and all the info ya can.. im looking for an imporvment from a set of 12in L5's

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 988
Never gotten the chance to hear the bostons, but I know the Diamonds hit very clean and accurate.

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 218
OH the g5s. They are so amazing. I heard to 10s and I loved them. Plus they are alot better then those l5s.

Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 1
hey i need some help.. i'm tryin to set up a hard hittin system i want the best in my town but idk what to get between type-x.. audiobahn immortal... L7s... kicker comp VX... W6v2s...thunder 9500s.. or fosgate T2s..them i need to know what amp i would need for 2 12s of w/e i get... keep in mind i'm throwin it in a 93
talon

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6296
D'Angelo Guzman

1st create ur own thread & ppl will respond to u better ....

Post Number: 3
i'm new at this stuff this is like my 3 post sry about that i'll try to figure out how to do w/e u juss told me

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6297
no offense intended man ^

all u have 2 do is go on the subwoofer section & click on

Start New Thread

& there u go .....Upload

Post Number: 5
thanks man and about ur subs u thinkin about i would go with the G5s idk anything about the diamond audios but i've heard the G5s are sick
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us