Baught Busted Amp From Ebay

Username: Samrock

Morgan city , La Us

Post Number: 1
I just picked up a nother orion 97.3 from ebay for 600 bux and it was blown when i got it.. check out the pix on my site @ http://www.geocities.com/kewlcat_68/Bustedampebay.html

sam

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1219
that sucks man, i just got an Alpine CDA-7998 off ebay, and the screen doesn't work. thats 3 times i've had problems with HU's off of ebay!!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3224
Brandon, what are you doing to do ? Can you get your money back or will you have alpine fix it ?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny619

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 38
files a cliam with ebay

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 521
eBay only covers 200 bucks and they cahrge you 25 bucks so you will only get 175 bucks .
File with paypal.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1476
there is a new trend to ebay these days....
sell item as perfect working condition, it arrives DOA, and seller blames you for hooking it up incorrectly!!
Im starting to see this game being played more and more and more........ Espically in the car audio section of Ebay...

Ebay does alot of BS, like u have to file your claim correctly else they dont process it?? WTF!

When buyin on EBAY look for NEW in box, never opened or used, not refurbished!! Sellers credibility/feedback...

my2cents...

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny619

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 44
if you pay crdit card with paypal, call ur credit card company and file a charge back, get ur money back first then argue, send back the piece of crap

Morgan city , La Us

Post Number: 2
yea i want them to tell me i did not hook it up right i am a MECP installer and a L2 electronics tech. they have no leg to stand on.

Morgan city , La Us

Post Number: 3
i just got an eamil from him a few hrs ago asking for me to take feedback off. he says he did not know amp was broken and asked me what a FET was.. says orion was the only one who worked on the amp.. wel will see where it goes. i will be fair about it. if he pays for parts and labor i will be happy and gladly take the feedback off with the form he sent me from ebay.. i may have jumped the gun a bit when he did not respond to my emails but its been a week i have been asking for a tracking number and have got no responce from him.. i mean 600 bux is a lot of money to be playing with the you know if you add the shipping and amount is cost for the western union its like 680 bux 20 for shipping and 60 to send 600 through western union

Sam
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us