Whats the verdict on Arsenals

Bronze Member
Username: Vic_in_explorer

Sanford, Florida United States

Post Number: 35
Ive bought 4 15s already and right now and Im in the process of having having a wall built for them. The wall design is shaped like two sealed hatchback enclosures(one laying upside down on the top of the other one. Does anyone think this enclosure will be good? Will i be happy with the output of these 4 speakers sealed? Vehicle: Explorer XLS 04 Old subs: 2 Kicker L7 15s

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 133
im not sure im picturing this correctly, do u have a picture of your plans? and yes they should sound good

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 936
They should be REALLY loud. I have 2 12"'s sealed with 250rms to both, so I am highly underpowering them and they still are pretty loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 937
highly underpowering them... wow, well, you get the point.

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
Oh, and by the way. They are the first "musical" sub I have ever heard. You can actually hear every note of a bass guitar etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
thanks for responses. I don't have any pictures. But picture this... A hatch back box usually has a 45 degree angle facing forward. An isobaric box usually has the speakers angled inside. This enclosure will have the top speakers facing at a down angle of 45 degrees and the bottom 2 speakers facing at an upward angle of 45 degrees. Thats what i meant by it seems like two hatch back enclosures (one upside down on top of the other with a 90 degree angle face. hopefully this gives people an idea. They will be sealing around the sides of this enclosure to section it off. These speakers will be facing forward.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 414
interesting soundin enclosure...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2118
oh i get it. they should be insane loud and sound extremely good. kinda jelous lol... only because fedex smashed my mags though lol

Silver Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 415
Damn, I would be pissed and kidnapp the delivery guy hostage...

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1382
Trevor damn FEDEX smashed your MAGS? Ive heard of people ordering subs, and being damaged in route!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Trevor, you are always telling me what i want to hear. When it is all done i will get pics. I also want to make a video for realmofexcursion.com if i can. If anybody has Arsenals make some videos. I know there is one 15 arsenal on there already.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2149
hey where is sanford anyways? i live like 35 miles north of tampa. just wondering how close you live to me. if that system isnt insane loud, like most people shouldnt be able to sit in your car through a whole song loud.... then bring it to some1 who really knows their sh!t and maybe you did something wrong. but you shouldnt have that problem. just dont slack on the box. build it insanly sturdy. if it takes 2 months just to build it without even covering it... so what you want it to be great dont you? but of course it shouldnt take that long lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Look up Sanford Fl, 32773 on Mapquest(iceewicc@yahoo.com). I would appreciate some help with my sh!t. I'm hoping this will be a great sounding system.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2162
oh damnn i didnt know that was just north of orlando. thats 2 hour drive form me... well hopefully i can atleast see some pics when ur done. good luck!

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1387
Well, if they sound as good as the Assassins, you're in huge luck! Excellent SQ and SPL from my Assassins (even sealed!).

Oh yea, I have the plans for my enclosure completed and I should have all the materials tomorrow...Hope to get building on it this weekend!!!

Silver Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 422
Same here... About to start on a dual 3.8 cu.ft. ported box tuned to 31 hz w/ like 90 sq inches of port area for each chamber... (will be used to house my hAvocs =D...)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
I should have pics by wed evening.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 560
do eclipse ti's have more sql than the arsenals? Whats the specs on the 2 subs?

Silver Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 429
For some (maybe biased) reason, I say no.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us