I have real problems!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Miriamrowland

Ft. drum, New york Us

Post Number: 56
i have a kenwood ddx-7015, it is brand new. it is also my second-one. now check this out the decks vol goes to 35 ok, if i turn it above 20 for more than 2-3 min, the screen will start to jump (like an old tv that is geting a bad signal) and the cd will stop playing. after that it will start off where it stoped at and play the music but will send a crap signal with it (alot of distortion) both decks have done it. i have a loud system but it is not that-loud. i called kenwood and they have offered to send me the new ddx-7017 to compensate th failures of the the previous two but i don't know if i want to even get the new deck or get my money back and buy an eclipse????

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Post Number: 113
umm is your Accessory wire hooked up to the accessory for your hu or your remote for your hu... if it is hooked up to your remote for your hu... the amp could pull the 12 V and make the HU think the power is off on the car... causeing it to reset... unplug your remote wire from your amp.. jump the remote to your 12+ from your battery and try it out

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
oh but dont leave it like that or it will drain your battery.... :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Miriamrowland

Ft. drum, New york Us

Post Number: 57
no it is not that. the acc is hooked to th acc wire and the amp remote is hooked the the amp turn on from the deck

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
hmmmm... well have you been to the HU section of the fourms? cause i dunno what to say other than that...

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 652
bad rca cable?

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 376
maybe the stock fusing for the accesory wire is restricting the amount of power going the HU. try what james said.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 818
Fuses don't restrict current.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 821
I would definately get your money back and get an Eclipse. Eclipse's are probably much better quality then Kenwood.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us