Does this guy know what hes talking about

Anonymous

my crazy roomate is trying to talk to me about his "kick @ss system" where he had two different subs beucase quote "each sub plays diff fq better" and that the box type had nothing to do with that. he's full of S#@$ right?

Anonymous

yep

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1943
absolutely

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2201
sounds like he has his head up his @ss.

Anonymous

then he goes and claims all his friends and himself have custom boxes that make them sound so good, im like were they sealed, ported, what fq are they tuned, all he can say were that they are custom.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1331
Why is he bragging about his custom box, if he already said box-type doesn't matter?

I have a feeling either he's a moron, or Anon. is just trying to start a crazy thread about some made up story about a moron.

Anonymous

the funny thing is that this is true and it happened no more than a half hour ago, it just makes me mad that he takes my knowledge and tries to justify that its not relavent.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1486
Well, I like beer.

Anonymous

your roommate sounds like casey wood

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 85
Well Jake, I too enjoy beer. I also enjoy puffin that sticky icky.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1490
Me too, but I'm in trouble for it. Waiting on the piss test results now... I smoked Friday. So I'm betting I'm not anywhere near clean...

Bronze Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 90
Haha, nope your definitely droppin dirty. If you are hardcore and serious about smoking and getting away with it, check this out http://www.whizzinator.com/

My buddy has one and it has worked countless times, and never failed. Uses someone elses urine. Keeps it at the right temp too.

Bronze Member

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 91
Ps. I've used it a few times and passed every time too. So I can personally vouch for it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1498
I actually smoked Saturday. HUGE bowl of some fluffy cronic. Awesome sh1t...

All I did was take my vitamins twice as often (each dose has 625% the daily required niacin), had lots of harcore sex, drank a Rock Star energy drink, and TONS of water for two hours before the test. It came back completely negative.

But at the same time, I'm an ex-Marine. 6' 4" nearly no body fat, and I lift weights for three hours a day... So I'm sure that has something to do with it :P.

*dances wildly*

Bronze Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 38
if you want to always come up clean drink nothing but water and maybe some juice sometimes i only drink water and you can smoke all you want cuz the piss is to diluted to test the people think that you dipped it in the toilet after you pissed its quite funny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us